S&P500 - Weekly Forecasting Competition for 2021

Ohhhh noooo.... I'm going with 4500 again.

Sorry for being late.
Please let me in. :)

Hi Guys, very sorry for the late updates. I did try and update last week but had access issues with T2W not being available when I had time and then I zoned out with other stuff. Anyhow here are to belated forecasts for the 1st week of the final quarter 4 competition for 2021.

We have 7 bulls and 1 bear. Results coming up on next post.

1633269232398.png

:)

Well done to CV who is the only body to get direction right and takes the gold medal this week. Well done CV. 👏 👏 👏

Rest of the field gets to eat humble pie. :)

CV
1633269707500.png

1633269654545.png

Here goes week 41 forecasts for quarter 4 - 2021.

We have a split field with 3 bulls and 4 bears. 173 tick variance in the forecasts so opinions are widening apart. We should expect volatility I guess.

Wishing you all prosperous trading. :)

1633460013098.png

2021 - Running Total - Leader Board
1633460474625.png

Sorry guys, fun filled busy weekend... Here is the belated forecast results for last week. Sorry no podium, pic.

Oscar gets gold, Weighted Average the silver and 1nvest the bronze. Well done to you two helping WAVG get 2 points. Haha. Your forecast strength weighting is so far higher than the rest of the pack it helped WAVG. Means the android metrics working well eh? How brill is that.

As for the Black Box Trend Following System, when the market is whip sawing up and down as it is, it literally gets whipped bleeding -1 point every week.

Thank you for keeping up with the forecast entries and will try and keep time. :)

1633942246813.png

Sorry guys, fun filled busy weekend... Here is the belated forecast results for last week. Sorry no podium, pic.

Oscar gets gold, Weighted Average the silver and 1nvest the bronze. Well done to you two helping WAVG get 2 points. Haha. Your forecast strength weighting is so far higher than the rest of the pack it helped WAVG. Means the android metrics working well eh? How brill is that.

As for the Black Box Trend Following System, when the market is whip sawing up and down as it is, it literally gets whipped bleeding -1 point every week.

Thank you for keeping up with the forecast entries and will try and keep time. :)

View attachment 307237

Did you guys in the UK watch Tyson Fury.

WOW.

View attachment 307237

Yeah, WAVG, It's the future ! So dynamic, it can even have 2 values in the same week ! 4364.2 and 4370.1 🤫

Hi everyone,

Here we go with week 42 forecasts. We have 1 bull the trend following system and 6 bears.

Wishing you all good prosperous trading.

1634069334375.png

;)

The BlackBox Trend Following System takes gold this week. Isn't that fantastic??? Being the only bull in the forecasts, all the other bears get zilch.

BB_Tfs
1634400448789.png

1634400507133.png

BB_Tfs holds joint first position for Quarter 4 with Oscar and CV.
1634400594093.png