S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Moi? 😲

According to trader333, sharky is 'The man' to sort it. My email address is not recognised.
Hey Postie, 'T2W Bot' might be the way to go, I was told Sharky was 'The Man' when I tried to change my username but 'T2W bot' actually sorted it... (They could of course be the same person though!)

Forgive my gender specific stereotyping, but it's time to sort the men from the boys as we near the end of the quarter, predictions could be made, but anything could happen and it probably will, you never know when a postman may come knocking, an oscar may be awarded, or just a pat on the back will do. :D

Good luck everyone.

SP500 Weekly forecast 21 June 19.png

I'm back woo hoo. Clearly the t2w site had massive problems that took over a week to resolve and I have written to my MP to complain, and it was definitely NOTPOSTMAN who had messed up, absolutely not never in no way did I get my email address wrong. 😇
Now, time to get me troll hat on.

I'm back woo hoo. Clearly the t2w site had massive problems that took over a week to resolve and I have written to my MP to complain, and it was definitely NOTPOSTMAN who had messed up, absolutely not never in no way did I get my email address wrong. 😇
Now, time to get me troll hat on.

Men from boys :unsure:😂(y)

Amazing consistency continues with our top players taking medals again. May I encourage any Gold medal winners to contribute any thoughts should they wish to do so :D(y)
This should be a simple case of test the 3,000 level, back away and creep up to it slowly pattern. BUT. There's so much 'stuff' going on right now between China, Iran and the US. The pa looks weak and 3000 is such a big number psychologically.
So when in doubt stick to the thing thats worked countless times before, new all time highs in June for the s&p.
Maybe it really is different THIS time, (I mean it has to be different at some point) but so many people have lost a lot of money thinking that way.

Now all i need is for it to fall 100 points before tomorrow night. Not too much to ask is it?

What's happened to Atilla ? He has missed the last 2 weeks' forecasts.
Has he sunk into the fleshpots of Brighton ?
Hope he is OK.

As the trading gods gathered for their mid-summer annual gathering and the last light faded on the Solstice, the mere mortals battled for position in yet another nailbiting end to the week, well done to myself for taking the Gold followed by @Pat494 and @Trader JR. Still not a prediction can be made for the 1/2 year quarter winner, it is that close and shows what a switched on bunch of astute forecasters we are.

May the sacrifices of mead and rib eye steak be bountiful and those BBQs stay lit throughout the Northern Hemisphere's mid-Summer period, all hail those who participate in the competition, all hail the bringer of trades, all hail!

druids_stonehenge_1245923026_crop_511x317.jpg

SP500 Weekly results 21Jun19.png

Good luck for this final week of the quarter, may that Amazon voucher be winging it's way to the deserved winner poste haste.

SP500 Weekly forecast 28 June 19.png