S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Here we go ladies and gents another explosive week on the markets expected, thankyou for your forecasts and good luck.
SP500 Weekly forecast 24May19.png

Broker JR won a ton of times a year ago.

Maybe somebody could work out if a week after week £1 exchange would have made a benefit for him.

simply checking and saw this hanging tight for me to hit POST Reply. I could have sworn I did this last night when I sent the document to SC.

simply checking and saw this hanging tight for me to hit POST Reply. I could have sworn I did this last night when I sent the document to SC.

Hey Monro, did you mean to make a forecast this week? You need to get it in before the opening of the S&P for it to go into the competition.

Welcome to the May Bank holiday/Memorial Day results, stop your cheese rolling, barrel racing or sunbathing and take note that Postman Pat is a legitimate thought this weekend as the two top spots are taken by @postman with Gold and @Pat494 with Silver not so closely followed by @lexcorp with Bronze, congratulations to you all.

Amazing consistency continues with our top players taking medals again. May I encourage any Gold medal winners to contribute any thoughts should they wish to do so :D(y)

pp.jpeg

SP500 Weekly results 24May19.png

Amazing consistency continues with our top players taking medals again. May I encourage any Gold medal winners to contribute any thoughts should they wish to do so :D(y)

This should be a simple case of test the 3,000 level, back away and creep up to it slowly pattern. BUT. There's so much 'stuff' going on right now between China, Iran and the US. The pa looks weak and 3000 is such a big number psychologically.
So when in doubt stick to the thing thats worked countless times before, new all time highs in June for the s&p.
Maybe it really is different THIS time, (I mean it has to be different at some point) but so many people have lost a lot of money thinking that way.