S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Sell in May with our current market highs likely to play on profit taking I reckon. Who goes first?

2780 for me plz :)

The Big Boys will be watching the inverted yield curve. It has correctly called the last 3 recessions and
gold is on the rise..
So 2751 pls

Welcome back
Postie.PNG

Welcome to the final week of the first quarter of 2019, there's going to be some winners and there's going to be some losers, predicting the quarter winner is a mind boggling exercise, it's in the lap of the gods, good luck to all and welcome back @postman, you have been missed ;)

SP500 Weekly forecasts 29Mar19.png

Welcome to the final week of the first quarter of 2019, there's going to be some winners and there's going to be some losers, predicting the quarter winner is a mind boggling exercise, it's in the lap of the gods, good luck to all and welcome back @postman, you have been missed ;)

View attachment 261370

Your nightmare is coming true :LOL:

Att used to have deciding rules should players end up tied on points, but it appears that the new rules don't anticipate such an eventuality. :p

Your nightmare is coming true :LOL:

Att used to have deciding rules should players end up tied on points, but it appears that the new rules don't anticipate such an eventuality. :p

It's simple, if there's a tie, we go to medals in order, if there's a tie on medals, then it goes to performance based on number of games played, then to thread performance, as the competition dictator I could even do a Theresa May and whip you into voting for the favourite winner and if I don't like the result I can just decide myself or pin the tail on the donkey, one way or another, a winner will be declared (y):unsure::giggle::devilish:

It's simple, if there's a tie, we go to medals in order, if there's a tie on medals, then it goes to performance based on number of games played, then to thread performance, as the competition dictator I could even do a Theresa May and whip you into voting for the favourite winner and if I don't like the result I can just decide myself or pin the tail on the donkey, one way or another, a winner will be declared (y):unsure::giggle::devilish:

o_O :ROFLMAO: I'm just on the phone to big Don.....brb