S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Old timers they may be, but full of muscle they are for this Spring Break season.

Like wine some age well with time.

Penultimate week of the quarter, heading for a major showdown at the end of the month, could the date be significant !

Obviously CV's Determination is back :D

SP500 Weekly forecasts 22Mar19.png

Are you taking the pi55 palindrome :LOL:

SC is right imo. :love::love::love:

1. CV personal question but do you have twins in the family?

2. When shopping do you buy items in pairs.

There is something going on there with the number 2 with you and patterns of course, that might also explain your Time Series work on markets movements too.

(y)

SC is right imo. :love::love::love:

1. CV personal question but do you have twins in the family?

2. When shopping do you buy items in pairs.

There is something going on there with the number 2 with you and patterns of course, that might also explain your Time Series work on markets movements too.

(y)

1 No twins anywhere in the family.

2 Yes, I find buying shoes 2 at a time the best way.:giggle:

Turn down Friday was a bummer for most this week, but it means we are in for an exciting and close quarter finale with the top spot still open for the elite half, most others are languishing in mediocrity and a couple just totally bum out :D

Talking of elite bums, congratulations to @counter_violent, @Pat494 and @Oscar Reed for hitting those hot spots. As spring break finally draws to a close and studies recommence we can look forward to a rest from all that hard partying and bumming around and get back to the real effort of winning the quarter.

bums.JPG

SP500 Weekly results 22Mar19.png

Last edited:
Still trying to work out what caused the late late slide and whether it will continue this week

Still trying to work out what caused the late late slide and whether it will continue this week
Maybe the fact the S&P rose 500 points from the December low of 2351, that's over 20%, I'd be looking to take profits at that level.
You know me I always turn up at 'interesting' times.