S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

After a tumultuous start to the week, a certain competitor finally realised it's the month of February and that George Washington was having a holiday :LOL:, how on earth he has managed to get such a lead on the rest of the pack only a clever President such as Trump could answer (sssh, I think it's a lucky streak).

Good luck and may your calendars be full of many more bank holidays :arrowr:

date.jpeg

SP500 Weekly forecasts 22Feb19.png

Turnaround Thursday is it now? Bears defeated once again, following a slow week Thursday was a sure bet downhill until a late day rally that continued into Friday ended on a new weekly high. 7 of the last 8 weeks have ended positive, that's a smooth 45 degree slope uphill for investors from the beginning of the year, very nice, definitely not an uphill struggle. What is my root cause analysis? I have no idea as I've stopped following my probability analysis, time to get back into it.

Shall we resurrect the Gold winner's commentary (optional of course), well please help yourselves, if you've won, or even if you've not, you are very welcome to add some insight for the markets, or anything else under the sun, this thread is a free for all in the form of light entertainment :ROFLMAO:

Well done to @lexcorp who takes his first Gold of the year, @Pat494 and @Oscar Reed were very close behind, 3 peas in a pod (y)

3peas.png

SP500 Weekly results 22Feb19.png

Only 1 point behind you Attila.
Perhaps a following breeze will help you as I zoom past.
:love:

Another week, another dollar, competitors still mostly bearish, in the face of the facts I wish you all the luck :devilish:

SP500 Weekly forecasts 01Mar19.png

Last edited: