S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

@Atilla maintains his lead at the start of week 6, closely followed by @mike. there are a slew of undecided competitors on 5 points and new entrant @malaguti propels himself into 10th place just by joining the competition, what an achievement!

Good luck everyone.

Forecasts 08 Feb 2019
SP500 Weekly forecasts 08Feb19.png

The bears are just pipped this week as the S&P managed to shoot above last weeks close in the closing minutes of this week, just when you thought it was going one way, it spins and goes the other.

@Atilla is cracking the consistency conundrum, following a turbulent turnaround Friday, only 4 points form target and a well deserved Gold, yours truly takes a first medal of the competition with @CV also hitting the podium for the first time this year, congratulations to 3 stalwarts of the competition, keep those engines running.

stalwart.jpeg

SP500 Weekly results 08Feb19.png

Thanks SC, doing a sterling job. I've seem to have discovered some rear wind in my sails. I'm blown away by the scores.

Just checked the black box and it's pointing 2657 but will wait for Dentists weekly analysis and write ups before committing. (y)

Thanks SC, doing a sterling job. I've seem to have discovered some rear wind in my sails. I'm blown away by the scores.

Just checked the black box and it's pointing 2657 but will wait for Dentists weekly analysis and write ups before committing. (y)

Dentist and his P&F ? Might have to take more notice (y)

Could be forecasting as agile as this:

It's 50/50 in the bull/bear stakes this Valentines week, it's going to be an ending full of highs and lows, please stay away from any tall buildings should you find yourself on the losing side this coming weekend, remember, love is enduring, trades are not :D

SP500 Weekly forecasts 15Feb19.png

Another week another dollar, plenty of dollars in the S&P 500 this week with the optimistic sentiment of the US holding up well, rising nearly 70 points, this baby does not want to go down. With a 50/50 bull/bear split there have been lots of negatives handed out, @Atilla is the only competitor to maintain a lead into double figures, the rest of us languish with single digit scores.

Well done to @wallstreetwarrior87 who takes his first gold medal of the competition, @Oscar Reed and @wackypete2 also hitting the podium. Plenty of weeks left until the end of the quarter so still a tad too early to be making winner predictions, anything can happen and it usually does. Take a breather, enjoy a brief spell of warm spring sunshine, maybe get the bike out and go for a lovely cycle in the mountains (y)

mountain bike ladies 3.jpg

SP500 Weekly results 15Feb19.png

don't forget me! you missed my entry..

Hi @malaguti, you need to post a forecast before the opening bell of the S&P for the week, which is currently 14:30 UK time, as you posted at 18:55 it unfortunately can't be entered for that week (you missed out on a Silver medal too :confused:).

I can enter this forecast for next week if you wish or may want to provide an update (before the opening bell of the S&P 500) (y)