S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

2743 (n)

Face that can launch a 1000 missiles :cheesy:

5b1c680ddda4c8915e8b45a6.jpg

vs a 1000 rainbows :LOL:

Hey folks, here we gooooo, week 24 forecasts with only 68 pips variance. Looks like reduced volatility and perhaps some agreement on where the spx should be?

Really :eek:

Why that's shocking! We've gone from nuclear fall out to hugs and kisses and market remains steady in calm waters with all kinds of beasts circling below.

Brace your selves for lots of good news when it will all tank :cheesy:

CV is most bullish v TraderJR feeling grim. averages are also bears this week. Three weeks gains but in total 60 points. Which is not much at all. Reluctant to go up. Needs more gas!

Wishing you all happy prosperous trading days and jolly much sunshine (y)

Attachments

• Wk24_Forecasts.JPG
    Wk24_Forecasts.JPG
    323.7 KB · Views: 255
Ha ha, a lot more luck than good judgement id say CV,:LOL:

Im donating the medal to the Brexit cause, we've struggled a bit this week but got there in the end..:LOL:

Well done to Magic Mike. who takes gold this week. Was soooo close between bears and bulls. Touch n go. Bulls have it by 0.39 of pip rise in index. Good call. :clap::clap::clap:

Postman takes the silver and Pat the bronze. (y)(y)

I oogled Magic Mike and these pics came up. One for the ladies. Enjoy ;)

Mike

............Postman..........................................................Pat

hqdefault.jpg

Markets just holding up in the clouds. What with the World Cup and all that some players have magic ability to hang in the air waiting to header the ball. In my time some players were called goal hangers. In the same light I'm staring at SPX holding up 3000. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

(y)

Attachments

• Wk24_result.JPG
    Wk24_result.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 154
  • leaderboard.JPG
    leaderboard.JPG
    310.6 KB · Views: 141
  • run-tot.JPG
    run-tot.JPG
    312.2 KB · Views: 155