S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Good luck to you all for the end of Quarter 2 final weeks forecast. We are half way through the year.

Competition wide open and three bodies in with a chance of taking the $100 Amazon Prize Vouchers.

I have it between Lex, Pat and Trader_JR.

We have 9 bulls and 4 bears. Going to be a cracking week. Show down already started. Trump ranking up the rhetoric. Doesn't bode well imho but you know those cats on White House roof have umpteen lives.

Wishing you all super trading and plenty sunshine :)

Attachments

• Wk26_Forecasts.JPG
    Wk26_Forecasts.JPG
    387.4 KB · Views: 170
Very close scoring guys...

Trader_JR wins if it is below < 2735 < Pat wins if it is above!

Going to be a nail biter...

wills-games-a-nailbiter.jpg

Well done to Trader JR who takes gold this week. :clap::clap::clap:
Now leading the medals table with 10 in total.

Atilla takes silver and Oscar picks up the bronze. (y)(y)

.......................................Trader JR

.........................Atilla............................Oscar

500_F_178115493_0zOffURsLxpEkd4DEYJb9qSF0VwQ6sOw.jpg

Attachments

• wk26_results.JPG
    wk26_results.JPG
    340.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Quarter_2_Winner.JPG
    Quarter_2_Winner.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 80
  • run-tot.JPG
    run-tot.JPG
    368.6 KB · Views: 108

:clap::clap::clap: Trader JR :clap::clap::clap:

Is the 2018 - Quarter 2 - SPX500 Weekly Competition.

Wins Quarter 2 and also leading running total points position at the moment as well. We have a star in our midst.

2987765900000578-0-image-a-9_1434022835130.jpg

Well done Super consistency Trader JR. Same again next quarter. (y)(y)(y)

$100 Amazon Prize Vouchers will be making their way to you.

Cheers Atilla (y) The first week of the quarter I manage to top the board happens to be the final week, any other week one of the other guys would have taken it so I think there was a large element of fortune there.

But hey, they say it's better to be lucky than good :cheesy:

Best of luck for the new quarter chaps, think we're in for some serious volatility.

Cheers Atilla (y) The first week of the quarter I manage to top the board happens to be the final week, any other week one of the other guys would have taken it so I think there was a large element of fortune there.

But hey, they say it's better to be lucky than good :cheesy:

Best of luck for the new quarter chaps, think we're in for some serious volatility.

Your consistency is tops. You came runner up in Quarter 1 and winner of Quarter 2. Leading running total points table as well with 8 points. Lexcorp is in 2nd place overall. That's a very good track record.

If you maintain same consistency and obtain 30 points in next two quarters you will take the record for most points in one year from SignalCalc (57 in 2017).

Really well done. (y)(y)(y)

Attachments

• 2018.JPG
    2018.JPG
    577.1 KB · Views: 89
:idea: Weighted Average is bottom of the table. :idea:

Something is horribly wrong with market and trader sentiment!

We should maybe all be very careful as our PAWA indicator has historically been a good indicator in the past. Being last doesn't bode well for our collective forecasts.

I'm being serious here. Not joking :!::!::!:

Last edited:
Your consistency is tops. You came runner up in Quarter 1 and winner of Quarter 2. Leading running total points table as well with 8 points. Lexcorp is in 2nd place overall. That's a very good track record.

If you maintain same consistency and obtain 30 points in next two quarters you will take the record for most points in one year from SignalCalc (57 in 2017).

Really well done. (y)(y)(y)

Kiss of death :LOL: