S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Interesting week 21 of 2018 in the comp, we have CV and Mike at polar ends of a confused market. Actually, market is probably spot on it's just me ehemmm...

CV is the horny bull swinging like he just don't care and Mike leading the bears on their picnic. CV is almost 3 times more bullish as Mike is bearish. That's some confidence his forecasting.

Oscar and Warrior man virtually neck and neck with 7 points on the league table. 6 weeks to go to end of Quarter 2. Doesn't time fly when one is having fun. :cheers::cheers:

Wishing you all good prosperous trading and happy days :)

Attachments

• Wk21.JPG
    Wk21.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 93
Well done to Trader JR who get's him self sandwiched between two averages.

Bulls have it this week. Interestingly however, Mr Average takes the leader position knocking WallStWarrior into 2nd place.

............................................................................Average

................................Trader JR.....................................................................Weighted Average

three-trees-20604538.jpg

Don't know how next week will turn out. Reception may be patchy for me. Keep the forecasts coming I'll play catch up and will sort it out in due course.

Another interesting point and a reminder; from last week CV being 3 times more bullish and Mike being a bear. Although Mike is closer to the week's close, CV getting direction right means going long he gets to make money. Mike being closer to the weekly close going short means he loses money. Hence, why points deducted for getting direction wrong.

It's all about making money. Not proximity to being 'more' right about a losing position. Pat's original scoring method is deceptively ingenious.

(y)

Attachments

• Wk21_Results.JPG
    Wk21_Results.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 110
  • leaderboard.JPG
    leaderboard.JPG
    296.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Well done to Trader JR who get's him self sandwiched between two averages.

Bulls have it this week. Interestingly however, Mr Average takes the leader position knocking WallStWarrior into 2nd place.

............................................................................Average

................................Trader JR.....................................................................Weighted Average

three-trees-20604538.jpg

Don't know how next week will turn out. Reception may be patchy for me. Keep the forecasts coming I'll play catch up and will sort it out in due course.

Another interesting point and a reminder; from last week CV being 3 times more bullish and Mike being a bear. Although Mike is closer to the week's close, CV getting direction right means going long he gets to make money. Mike being closer to the weekly close going short means he loses money. Hence, why points deducted for getting direction wrong.

It's all about making money. Not proximity to being 'more' right about a losing position. Pat's original scoring method is deceptively ingenious.

(y)

Ahem ! I have lost a point when I should have gained a point to bring me to zero :)

The euro is wobbling thanks to the Italians and their usual political turmoil.
The index could tank if there are more shocks to come.