S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Hey guys,

Another week and another dollar for you all I hope. Apologies for belated update.

Here are forecasts from Monday. Life is wonderfully bizi at the mo :)

8 bulls v 4 bears. Diversant v CV on pollar ends of a 70+ tick each way and what does the SPX do?

Let's all find out together :)

Incredible !

Well done to SignalCalc who takes silver this week in second place (y)
and Pat the bronze. Indeed Pat is the Bronze league table leader with 5 medals. Mighty fine collection of bronze buckets there Pat :clap::clap:(y)(y) No easy feat well done.

Average takes the 3rd gold of the year. Well done to everyone making it happen. (y)(y):)

..................................................Average

..........................SignalCalc.....................................Pat

Those other two small characters are Diversant and CV at the polar extremes of the actual Average result. Not bad eh? :)

Attachments

• Wk29_Results.JPG
    Wk29_Results.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Wk29_LeaderBoard.JPG
    Wk29_LeaderBoard.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Wk_29_Run_Total.JPG
    Wk_29_Run_Total.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 103

Straight outta Greendale, Postman With Attitude.

Attachments

• pwa.png
    pwa.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 79
Hey guys,

Interesting week! We have 9 bears v 3 bulls. The number three seems significant. Bears are approx., 3x more bearish as bulls are bullish. There are 3x more bears than bulls. What a strange coincidence. :idea:

Pat the bull v CV the bear. 70 tick variance in forecast.

What does the SPX do on the first day? Rise! Love it!

Wishing you all prosperous trading and happy sunny days :)

Attachments

• Wk_30_Forecasts.JPG
    Wk_30_Forecasts.JPG
    258 KB · Views: 82
Well done to Pat494 who takes his first gold of 2018. :clap::clap::clap: Leap for joy :)

Trader JR takes the silver and SignalCalc the bronze. Well done chaps. You were the only three who got direction right this week. (y)(y)

............................................................Pat
..................Trader JR...............................................................SignalCalc

70494-c-por1-620x406.jpg

SignalCalc has taken the quarterly lead but Trader JR continues to extend running total points over the year.

Highest annual score was 55 set by SignalCalc last year and that record with about 21 points to go looks like it may be broken. Super consistency.

Sadly PAWA indicator is bottom of the table with -1 point this year. Not good at all.

PS. Who can spot Pat's car??? Clue is in the name :)

Attachments

• Wk30_Results.JPG
    Wk30_Results.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Wk30_LBrd.JPG
    Wk30_LBrd.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Wk30_RunningTot.JPG
    Wk30_RunningTot.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 112
GOLD - much to my own surprise.

The cars look like Porches. But which one ? No idea.

Have to google some up.

(y)

Not complaining

Last edited:
GOLD - much to my own surprise.

The cars look like Porches. But which one ? No idea.

Have to google some up.

(y)

Not complaining

I thought you owned one of these Pat!

So what does 494th in your name stand for? Is it a bit like Patrick the 2nd, 3rd or 494th or something altogether different? :whistling

:)

I thought you owned one of these Pat!

So what does 494th in your name stand for? Is it a bit like Patrick the 2nd, 3rd or 494th or something altogether different? :whistling

:)

I would like to be able to say it was an Air squadron or something heroic but no.
When I signed up to T2W there were so many Pats that I used my old school number so I could remember it.