S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Here we go with week 32 forecasts...

We have 7 bulls v 6 bears, with Weighted & Average on opposite sides of the fence. My money is on Weighted Average being a bull.

WackyPete is the most bullish v Oscar the bear.

As it stands, market is up 19 points and Postman has the top spot for Tuesday evening. What can possibly go wrong with these markets :whistle:whistling:whistling

Attachments

• Wk32_Forecasts.PNG
    Wk32_Forecasts.PNG
    132.2 KB · Views: 92
Here we go with week 32 forecasts...

We have 7 bulls v 6 bears, with Weighted & Average on opposite sides of the fence. My money is on Weighted Average being a bull.

WackyPete is the most bullish v Oscar the bear.

As it stands, market is up 19 points and Postman has the top spot for Tuesday evening. What can possibly go wrong with these markets :whistle:whistling:whistling

The black on the feathers of my local Swan must be absorbing so much heat in this global heatwave, it's surely due for a meltdown.

Well done to us all as Average takes gold this week. :clap::clap::clap:

WallStWarrior finds part of his mojo capturing silver and Mike takes fourth bronze. Good call guys. (y)(y)

.....................................................................Average

........................WallStWarrior................................................................................Mike

averages-and-range-3-728.jpg

:)

Attachments

• Wk_32_Results.PNG
    Wk_32_Results.PNG
    134.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Wk_32_LBrd.PNG
    Wk_32_LBrd.PNG
    137.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Wk-32_RunTot.PNG
    Wk-32_RunTot.PNG
    137.9 KB · Views: 96
OMG - Mikey is the last bull standing. Out in the wilderness all by him self. Is he a bull or the last bison before extinction who knows? Brave call Mikey. Hope it goes your way (sort of :) ).

Then at the other end we have CV the most bearish of the teddies.

Markets looking awfully toppy. I thought I faw a shooting star on Weekly SPX. A lower shooting star then the previous highs in Jan 18. If i were to revise my forecast might go for 2693.

Strap your selves in folks. It's going to get choppy soon enough. :clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• Wk33_Forecasts.PNG
    Wk33_Forecasts.PNG
    136.4 KB · Views: 104
There’s nothing more predictable than the unpredictability of s&p, Now, come to da da.

I'M such a moron. I honestly thought it would be a small up week this week. Still trying to work out where I went wrong! Even after I posted my forecast I was thinking 'up week'!
In my defence, I had a 14 hour drinking session in Brighton on Saturday which killed me, so I guess I just wasn't thinking straight

Well done Mike!

I’m on my jollies in Tenerife at the moment, so there wasn’t a vast amount of analysis went into last weeks prediction , everyone has a little luck now and again..

I'M such a moron. I honestly thought it would be a small up week this week. Still trying to work out where I went wrong! Even after I posted my forecast I was thinking 'up week'!
In my defence, I had a 14 hour drinking session in Brighton on Saturday which killed me, so I guess I just wasn't thinking straight

Well done Mike!

You should get a medal for getting your forecast in after that 14 hour drinking session.

(y)(y)(y)