S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Well done to SignalCalc who takes gold medal this week. A very accurate forecast just 0.69 ticks away from Friday's close. :clap::clap::clap:

Mike takes silver and Trader_JR gets to fill the bucket. (y):)

........................................................SignalCalc

.......................Trader_JR.........................................................Mike

dims

WallStWarrior has taken the lead on the league table but it is early days for 3rd Quarter. :)

I notice the forecasts didn't get put up again last week. I'll have to have a talk with Ati about his game :whistling His performance seems to be dipping. :cheesy:

Attachments

• Wk28_Results.JPG
    Wk28_Results.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Wk28_LB.JPG
    Wk28_LB.JPG
    233.2 KB · Views: 116
  • run-tot.JPG
    run-tot.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Erm, you missed one Atilla, from honest mike :cool:

OMG that's a whopper of a mistake.

Cheers Mikey :eek::eek::eek:

Wk_28 results and Leader Board updated.

Attachments

• Wk28_LB.JPG
    Wk28_LB.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Erm, you missed one Atilla, from honest mike :cool:
Cheers Mike, (y) although it's safe to say that I would have drawn attention to that omission myself :LOL:

Speaking of which, I hate to say it as you're a true gentleman(although I'm going to anyway) but there's still something about the order of this week's podium that looks slightly amiss........

Cheers Mike, (y) although it's safe to say that I would have drawn attention to that omission myself :LOL:

Speaking of which, I hate to say it as you're a true gentleman(although I'm going to anyway) but there's still something about the order of this week's podium that looks slightly amiss........

Any clues??? :whistling

How about now?

Attachments

• Wk28_LB.JPG
    Wk28_LB.JPG
    242.1 KB · Views: 93
Hey guys,

Another week and another dollar for you all I hope. Apologies for belated update.

Here are forecasts from Monday. Life is wonderfully bizi at the mo :)

8 bulls v 4 bears. Diversant v CV on pollar ends of a 70+ tick each way and what does the SPX do?

Let's all find out together :)

Attachments

• Wk29_Forecasts.JPG
    Wk29_Forecasts.JPG
    255.9 KB · Views: 107