S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Atilla, how about posting up a table of the current calls? I for one would find interesting the spread about Friday's close. Be interesting also to get a nod on who is quoting on a technical basis and who on a fundamental.

Atilla, how about posting up a table of the current calls? I for one would find interesting the spread about Friday's close. Be interesting also to get a nod on who is quoting on a technical basis and who on a fundamental.

You can see the league table here...

Bookmark it for regular access...

Will sort it bulls to bears once all forecasts are in. (y)

Got bad vibes about the UK election this week.
Let's hope the least worse scramble in.

Hi Everyone,

Here are the forecasts for Week 19, bulls to bears.

Postman is leading the charge with the bulls. TwinToWin is the baddest paw paw... It's 4 bulls v 8 bears wiht the averages also pointing to a down week. Variance in forecast is 83 ticks double to actual ATR.

I guess whilst there are still some bulls; market will and can rise on skint volume. Smart money is sitting in cash I reckon and I'm not alone in that sentiment. :whistling

We also have a new player Pat Riley joining in SPX500 competition league and wish him good luck. (y)

Prosperous trading to you all... :)

Attachments

• Week_19_2015.GIF
    Week_19_2015.GIF
    82.8 KB · Views: 233
is it me or are the dates in the table labeled incorrectly??

Peter

Yes we were one day out on the Friday's.

Something probably went wrong with the CTRL+drag to auto-fil the dates (I didn't type them out so blame google-sheets :cheesy: ). Sorry Pete. Will correct.

Well spotted. (y)

also we are apparently a year behind. (2014) :eek::eek:

not trying to pick on anyone. great job putting this together (y)(y)

Peter

also we are apparently a year behind. (2014) :eek::eek:

not trying to pick on anyone. great job putting this together (y)(y)

Peter

Thanks Pete, I've unhidden all the columns and can see what's happened.

Copied last years over and not updated dates. I usually update as I go along and but obviously standards falling. :eek:

Glad to know you are looking over it and do appreciate red flags. :)

Will update all quarterly dates shortly, promise.

(y)

So the average is around 2087 and we are currently at 2115 , will test shorting here ...