S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Thanks for the gold medal Atilla ( should be bronze imho )

2113 for next week pls ( plus another medal hopefully :) )

Non capisco il mio amico :rolleyes:

You have got bronze...

It's difficult to remember but I think you did get one gold medal for last year :cheesy:

Maybe it's the colours on your display not showing the full range from your 1980s VDU ;)

You telling me I didn't win this one?

Fix.

Ref?

Agree we should have got the points as well as a medal.

I think our shorts were good it's simply that the market is fixed. Instead of the 20% drop we are likely to see 20% bull... :whistling

Tar,

Hate to ask but dying of curiousity???

Can you put me out of my misery please. :whistling

So the average is around 2087 and we are currently at 2115 , will test shorting here ...

I followed the contest's weighted average and shorted at 2115 closed at 2099 ... didnt try again after that , was thinking to buy though when it was lower than the WA ...

Non capisco il mio amico :rolleyes:

You have got bronze...

It's difficult to remember but I think you did get one gold medal for last year :cheesy:

Maybe it's the colours on your display not showing the full range from your 1980s VDU ;)

No, it was your post but never mind such insignificant minor details ;)

Attachments

• medals.PNG
    medals.PNG
    34.2 KB · Views: 108
No, it was your post but never mind such insignificant minor details ;)

Oh dear caught out again... :eek:

I checked and double checked the league table and couldn't fathom where your gold medal went. :rolleyes:

Have no idea what was going on as I was typing that. Perhaps election drink or somefink??? :drunk:

Oh dear caught out again... :eek:

I checked and double checked the league table and couldn't fathom where your gold medal went. :rolleyes:

Have no idea what was going on as I was typing that. Perhaps election drink or somefink??? :drunk:

I am going to look upon it as your desire to see me win gold at last ;)

Watch out next week guys !

Here we go again, i was thinking of sticking with 2114.5 again as i have been so lucky with that number in the past few weeks,but as we all know in trading your luck never lasts for long.
So i'm going to go for 2122 for next week Atilla and cross my fingers.

2074 - The demise of print journalism will be looked on with deep regret, because you can’t wrap a radiation contaminated fish in a now non-existent online media portal. :(

2145 for me please. Fat fingers or thick heads last week knocked me down a 100 - doh, hopefully tars WA wasn't too skewed off...