S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears. We have 71 tick variance with 8 bears v 5 bulls including averages.

ibetyou is currently leading QTR-2 with 11 points. TwinToWin and Gaffs are in 2nd and 3rd place with 8 & 7 points respectively.

Wishing you all good fortunes (y)

Not strictly S&P but it followed on from your big bad bear story.

Bloomberg say the top 3 richest men in the world have fortunes of $223Bn and they would still need another $140Bn to wipe out Greece's debt!
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-05-12/greece-s-debt-dilemma-explained-in-90-seconds

Well, just look at that another way, the top 5 richest people in the world have a personal fortune Greater than Greeces national debt. :eek:

Does that seem right to anyone?

Yes shocking that collectively very clever people, millions of them have effectively spent the livelihood of 5 individuals.

Moral of the story, we need more collective responsibility. ;)

Yes shocking that collectively very clever people, millions of them have effectively spent the livelihood of 5 individuals.

Moral of the story, we need more collective responsibility. ;)

This could be the end of democracy as we know it. Too few of the " right stuff " in charge.
Somewhat ironical as Greece is it's birthplace and too many ignorant people voting in the losers. It didn't really matter when everything was going well. Watch out other democracies, I say.

:eek:

Given the PA on the S&P right now I'm betting on a blow off top this week and a >10% correction with 6 months of pain (pain is gain to us traders).
My next weeks forecast will be around the 2000 level.

This could be the end of democracy as we know it. Too few of the " right stuff " in charge.
Somewhat ironical as Greece is it's birthplace and too many ignorant people voting in the losers. It didn't really matter when everything was going well. Watch out other democracies, I say.

:eek:

I think the politicians promise stuff they can't deliver. It's fraud. Pure and simple BIG lie.

Public get into debt just like big G so I would like to assume they know what budgeting is.

So the way is clear or the medicine so to speak.

1. Reduce public and broaden private sector
2. Reform and collect tax
3. Reform pensions (people work 30 years and get looked after for another 50)

Find it difficult they are fighting pretty obvious reforms despite the best efforts of the EU and the Germans.

Finally, instead of attacking the Germans and making noise about confiscating holiday homes, I'd be open arms inviting them to the country as tourists.

I'm sure things will sort them selves out as most Greeks are smart enough and will understand the loony lefties offer nothing but cheap gimmicks that can not be sustained.

Given the PA on the S&P right now I'm betting on a blow off top this week and a >10% correction with 6 months of pain (pain is gain to us traders).
My next weeks forecast will be around the 2000 level.

Reflecting on this re-occurring dilemma, I don't think the global economy can sustain an even 10% hit right now. There is real fear and anxiety in the market place. I can smell it.

There is a new bubble and I don't think the new techno companies have anything mature to bring to the market place just yet.

Moreover, the market place is not ready with the infrastructure to receive these new concepts.

So in the absence of new creative technologies & products we are floating straight into a recession.

When we do get over this second dip, and recovery does arrive - guessing 2018+ onwards, I'm sure it will lurch forward with some gusto.

Consumer Confidence Plunges Below Any Economist's Estimate; Consumers Shock Economists

New high on the close then!

Consumer Confidence Plunges Below Any Economist's Estimate; Consumers Shock Economists

New high on the close then!

Bad news is good news & good news is bad news.

It's all about how they reflect on FED rate hike.

Bad news is good news & good news is bad news.

It's all about how they reflect on FED rate hike.

Sorry not quite right there IMHO.

Ever since QE "Bad news is good news & good news is GOOD news. "

Roll on QE4!

And just to prove a point, worst news ever 2 days running and they're going for the all time high.

U.S. shares were little changed on Friday as U.S. industrial production fell for a fifth straight month in April, pointing to a lack of momentum in the economy.

NHOTC.

Here we go again, i was thinking of sticking with 2114.5 again as i have been so lucky with that number in the past few weeks,but as we all know in trading your luck never lasts for long.
So i'm going to go for 2122 for next week Atilla and cross my fingers.

I'll have a pint of whatever your having. :eek:

3 Golds in 4 weeks! :shuriken: