S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2014 with PRIZES!

I've been out of the loop here. I think I'll call 1900... for next week! :LOL:

I've been out of the loop here. I think I'll call 1900... for next week! :LOL:

Would have added your call VielGeld but after that swing today feel it wouldn't be fair. Good to see you back.

Bulls to bears here are the forecasts for week 10.

League Table...

Good luck to you all (y)

Cynical but.... Putin goes short, troops go in, Putin goes long, open negotiations.
most expensive Winter olympics paid for! :eek:

No sign of Peter recently ??
Has he got so much gold he has retired to let us lesser mortals have a chance of winning this month ?

No sign of Peter recently ??
Has he got so much gold he has retired to let us lesser mortals have a chance of winning this month ?

there was a spat and a rant on another thread where he threatened to walk away from T2W and the door was effectively opened..my guess is, he's had enough

there was a spat and a rant on another thread where he threatened to walk away from T2W and the door was effectively opened..my guess is, he's had enough

Now I'm sad and Pete if you are reading this have a lil brake and then come back m8.

Life is too short for grudges and gripes.

Will keep your row warm for your return... (y)

Last edited:

Oh dear what a pity
He sounded like a really nice bloke.

Oh dear what a pity
He sounded like a really nice bloke.

Yes indeed. I wonder why he has to go and get insulted on other threads as if he doesn't get enough here.

Obviously we are not producing enough banter. I blame Pat mi self. All your fault Pat. Nice doesn't cut it! What you mean is unstable, volatile and likely to fly off the tangent. Temperamentally disturbed... After all these years he decides to leave us. :eek:

I wonder if Pete's flown out the balcony chasing his parrot???

What's the world coming to these days. No consistency. He could have won a 4th gold medal too braking all time records. Really now. Man I'm so peeved off. :-0

Feel deflated and let down. :(

Ok who thinks we should give him a three week forecast ban. That should teach him. ;)

Hi Guys,

Sadly Pete's lost his position to Mr Average with further two weeks ban to go... ;)

However, The pack did well getting Mean Average and Weighted average to top two positions. Hows-about that then? Gaffs came in distant third. Well done to him. (y)

Weighted Average.....Mean Average..............Gaffs
3stooges4601.jpg

Mean Average has equalled Pete's three gold medals...

League Table

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Sadly Pete's lost his position to Mr Average with further two weeks ban to go... ;)

However, The pack did well getting Mean Average and Weighted average to top two positions. Hows-about that then? Gaffs came in distant third. Well done to him. (y)

Weighted Average.....Mean Average..............Gaffs
3stooges4601.jpg

Mean Average has equalled Pete's three gold medals...

League Table

pushed out of the medals by those averages again!
1905 for me next week please

I just found this forum, i will join, if you dont mind....

I have some weeks restating my trading, to be honest i am so tired of the weird behaviour of currencies, most of the times you make the right decisions at the light of your method and you lose your position. I review my method and it is correct, its a method widely used all over the world...

When i quit a losing trade, i review it and it had two main characteristics:
1) it was a right decision, and
2) at those trades, most of the times, you lose more than you earned in some winning positions...

So with a trend like this, statiscally anyone is dead...

So i stared lookig for an asset with more stable trends, i found oil and indices, so in this case i will start with indices...

I just found this forum, i will join, if you dont mind....

I have some weeks restating my trading, to be honest i am so tired of the weird behaviour of currencies, most of the times you make the right decisions at the light of your method and you lose your position. I review my method and it is correct, its a method widely used all over the world...

When i quit a losing trade, i review it and it had two main characteristics:
1) it was a right decision, and
2) at those trades, most of the times, you lose more than you earned in some winning positions...

So with a trend like this, statiscally anyone is dead...

So i stared lookig for an asset with more stable trends, i found oil and indices, so in this case i will start with indices...

Welcome to this thread ( I was the thread starter ). A bit of competition can force one to up one's game a bit. Atilla does all the hard work now. A few simple rules on post number 1.

Pat, according to what i can see, this next week the 1900 level could be broken, but i guess it will be more likely to see a correction first then it could resume the bullish trend, unless i miss something or investors decide i am wrong...

Pat, according to what i can see, this next week the 1900 level could be broken, but i guess it will be more likely to see a correction first then it could resume the bullish trend, unless i miss something or investors decide i am wrong...

You could well be right but I see it happening the other way around. Up first and then a drop. We shall see what the market does.