S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2014 with PRIZES!

1780 for me, please.

I think the trend is shifting back up, but we're going down before going up!

Hi Guys,

Bulls to bears, here are the forecasts for week 8.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VubUoyTm9jZGh4Z0tzdVJoZXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Pack is 75% bullish with only 2 bears; Pete and VielGeld...

Estimated ATR is 54 ticks compared to an average true ATR of 23 for the last 8 weeks. I'm tempted to say market is in agreement as to where the S&P should be but I could be wrong.

Prosperous trading to you all (y)

I wish it was Friday :whistling or am I day-dreaming :sleep:

Well done to the bulls who take precious points in getting the direction right. What were WackyPete and VielGeld thinking? :cheesy:

Gaffs takes second consecutive gold; a mere two 6 ticks away. Well done. (y)

Podium winners this week dressed to impress are;

.................................Malaguti..........................................Gaffs.....................................Atilla
brave-new-hr-3.jpg

See League Table...

Last edited:
When the Macd and the stochastics differ it usually means a flat week. So which side of the line will it be ? Pitchforks suggest lower - so 1780 pls.

changing your view on a failed high then? Sensible approach :)

Thanks Malaguti...

I think it will go down. System says up.

Going with the trend and system so up we go...

It did make a lover high but I've learnt that I'm not good at calling the turns. Making personal notes on when I disagree with system and so far system is winning. Hard lesson to learn.

(y)

Thank God for President's Day! I get in on time. :LOL:

1842 for me, please. Flat, but slightly up.

Full house this week :)

Bulls to bears here is the league table. We have the Die Hard 2 contestants Pete & Pat who are still very bearish on their outlook along with Soros and I would dearly like to know what the legends forecast is for his $1.3bn short. :whistling

Good luck to you all... and Mr Soros as he is likely to need it. :cheesy:

Last edited:
One of my colleagues pointed out that Mr big G may only be hedging his positions with this short. $1.3bn is small fee in the realm of multi-billion funds under management. :idea:

Point to consider I reckon. :rolleyes:

George Soros ; born August 12, 1930, as Schwartz György is a Hungarian-born AmericanNaturalized USA..

Has he finally lost his marbles ?
We shall see

Why do markets remain flat or even go up despite all the bad economic data around the globe? Data are really bad. What do you think? :cry:

Check out this article:

http://www.marketvibration.com/index.php?id=79

What do you think? :eek:

All the major Western Govts are relying on kicking the debt problem down the road for the grandchildren to solve. Interest rates are being kept near zero or they could never service their huge debts.

The USA fell right into the terrorist trap of over reacting to 911. Wasted all their money and lots of lives of people who had absolutely nothing to do with 911.

Democracy fails if idiots get elected by the general populace.