Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

C'mon guys,
We are not still reading this thread cos we're hoping to learn something here, surely?
Here is a guy who won't even name the title of a book to study (in case "the generals" read this thread ffs) and who attacks members like MrC who have contributed so much to this forum.
Really this thread is a joke.

Then I recommend you stop reading it & put the various participants on ignore.

Life can be easy when you pick your battles.

OK then, you lot deserve a summary, which I will do for you now, so, be prepared.
At the beginning of Feb, a round-robin email went round TW2 posters deemed "sympathetic" to the cause inviting them to "pop across to city bulls and drop bully a PM."
For some bizarre reason, Socrates/ccclarette and one or two others have been persuaded by Bulldozer/CYOF to start this wind up thread.

call me weird, but I 1) am not offended by TE, 2)am not taking his indirect approach personal (thought it had become fun), 3)have learned something from his "cryptic" posts

At the beginning of Feb, a round-robin email went round TW2 posters deemed "sympathetic" to the cause inviting them to "pop across to city bulls and drop bully a PM."
For some bizarre reason, Socrates/ccclarette and one or two others have been persuaded by Bulldozer/CYOF to start this wind up thread.

well they must indeed be sympathetic to their cause, as i for one am not aware of any messages of this type reported.

member poaching messages of this type are not good net etiquette and most definitely not allowed! those sympathetic to bull and co only need ask them why they were banned. no, not the secret agenda facade they constantly peddle out, ask them what the real reason was, enlightening it is, know the truth and the facade crumbles ;)

to my mind those that didn't see fit to report underhand poaching of members are as guilty as the sender of such messages. if i find out the sender of the message i will be dealing with them most severely!

I was being a bit "Tongue in Cheek" as I don't doubt it for one minute and the parameters you were talking of would be worth discussing in a thread on their own in my view.

Paul

It would be a short thread if my input was needed ! I didn't even think such things happened till I saw that screen with..errr... very little on it.

Re: US Stock Picks

Mr GX, you are what is called a useless dumb Mr & Mrs Gullible seeker.

Tell you what, send us a link to a live chat + screens, like Paltalk or similar, and we will quickly show the world what you lot really know about trading, and that is very little:D

I would imagine you lot DOSS around all day, Doh Ohh Shiit Shiittttt :cheesy:

You lot must think everyone are fools, which most are of course:LOL:

The Expert, aka, TE

I genuinely don't know what your on about.

Rofl.

Were u implying i'm selling something ??? Because that would be brilliant, i'd be one step closer to my vendor badge.

Can you explain why i am a 'gullible seeker' ?

' Hi; come join our skype room were we are going to try to sell you our EMA crossover system '

Haha, thats me isn't it lads! rofl

As for posting a video of trading; I'm literally doing that at the moment for a friend who is in the skype room...
Then i can sell him my EMA system hopefully.

Last edited:

I am not sure what some of you are on about, but let me now say that I am my own person and no one else's:smart:

Whoever this socrates or cyof are, well, they are of no concern to me, really!

Now, let us recap, again:rolleyes:

It is obvious from the posts that most do not like me, and that is fine, for if you think back, what was one of the first things I said.

"I am in the business of making money, not friends"

OK then, Mt F's post is pure and utter crap, for if he had been reading my posts he would have seen my words in relation to "what matters most":whistling

Enough of him, for he is not going to help anyone learn anything of value about trading, for I meet his type every day, and believe me when I say they know absolutely nothing about trading for good profits, which is what I am all about.

If you are going to trade, then make your mind up from Day 1 what type of trader you want to be. If you want to be mediocre, then follow the usual tiddly wink traders, but, and it is a small but, if you think you have what it takes to transcend the "usual" and know that you can succeed, no matter what, then you can indeed learn much from The Expert.

Ask DT if he has discovered anything of REAL value, and DT, please give them an honest answer, for I expect no less, but, as mentioned, do not post about what you have learned.

Tell them all the truth DT, tell them what you really think, good or bad, for, if anyone is ever going to make it as a real trader in this game, then the truth must be observed at all times.

As for the usual moaners and groaners, please utilize the ignore feature, for you will not be missed one little bit, really :cheesy:

The Expert, aka, TE :smart:

you call yourself Expert, but you're full of krap.
your ego gets in the way of any rational discussion.
you're not wanted here, why don't you just fkkk off

So you're not leaving us now?!!
Excellent. You've taught us all so much about how to make money, and long may it continue...
thanks.

Apologies for the few that think here, the "little book" then.

OK, I will give you a hint, but it will not be an easy one like the last time.

Barry Rudd Is OK
For The Wiggle, Shows The way
The Way Being Clear, Is Not The Be
And End Of All, Will Make You Tall

When You Are Tall, You Will Look Down
And See What They, Will Not Today
Once You See, You Will Know
This Game For Sure, Is All So Pure

He Comes Spot On, Just Like a Song
The Beats Do Follow, Into The Hollow
In You Must Go, And Also Know
That Time Is Near, And Yet So Dear

He Hits The Note, Just Like A Gloat
The Hollow Space, Is Filled With Grace
Out You Must Be, Else You Will See
A Fool to Be, Is So, So Easy

As much as I try to work through this thread, I just can't help but get the feeling that I am in a Dan Brown novel. So what was the secret illuminati trading plan. Well, you have to figure out these riddles in order to be a good trader.

I will take DT's advice and just stay away. 59 pages and not much that can be used to improve my trading. I would like to think there will be some kind of prize at the end of the tunnel, but it is looking more and more like a wind up.

TE, perhaps you should rephrase your question to DT. Instead of asking, "Ask DT if he has discovered anything of REAL value" perhaps the question should be, "how much profits have you made from the 59 pages in this thread?"

As much as I try to work through this thread, I just can't help but get the feeling that I am in a Dan Brown novel. So what was the secret illuminati trading plan. Well, you have to figure out these riddles in order to be a good trader.

I will take DT's advice and just stay away. 59 pages and not much that can be used to improve my trading. I would like to think there will be some kind of prize at the end of the tunnel, but it is looking more and more like a wind up.

TE, perhaps you should rephrase your question to DT. Instead of asking, "Ask DT if he has discovered anything of REAL value" perhaps the question should be, "how much profits have you made from the 59 pages in this thread?"

ezreddy, you make the fatal mistake like most.

In order to make it as a trader you must have what it takes, and that is what The Expert is an expert at:D

If you think my riddles are hard, then you are in for some shock when you start daytrading, for you will get your ass whipped more times than those who like to bend down in front of the woman clad in leather, you know the one, the one with the Big Whip:cheesy:

I am being serious, btw, this is not a game for weaklings or giver uppers.

Know you stuff and you will laugh all the way to the bank, ignore what you need to know and you will one sorry bastaard:mad:

OK, for those who are serious.

Please post some serious questions and I will answer them seriously, no messing.

Have a nice day!

TE

But of course Your Majesty, your wish is my every command.:cheesy:

Some Tea & Biscuits Maybe :LOL:

WADAIYA :cheesy:

Please post some serious questions and I will answer them seriously, no messing.
Okay, here's mine: how about you do what you implied you would do in title of the thread?

Okay, here's mine: how about you do what you implied you would do in title of the thread?

I thought that was what he was doing. By spending all of my time reading this my trading has come to a FULL STOP. :cheesy:

Peter

He cant trade. More than likely he is a failed trader who has lost a lot more than he has won and needs something like this to make him feel better about himself.

He is a wind up merchant and an attention seeker who probably loves the fact that some fresh newbies are hanging onto every single word he says and that they think he is some kind of saviour.

His behaviour is sad and very pathetic.

OK, for those who are serious.

Have a nice day!

TE

Did you ever make it into Soc's inner circle?
I thought at One point he had a soft spot for you...even though you did embarrass him terribly for a while .
Oh another question if I may. We noticed your long absence from the plank-numb lounge...did you leave of your own accord or were you asked to leave?

TE post some live trades. PUT up or shut up. We have a few live trading posts here feel free to place some of your trades up. Tell you what we'll have a little competition, you and me, the loser stops posting on this discussion. People like you NEVER put up live trades.

TE post some live trades. PUT up or shut up. We have a few live trading posts here feel free to place some of your trades up. Tell you what we'll have a little competition, you and me, the loser stops posting on this discussion. People like you NEVER put up live trades.

Is that a challenge Mr F, are you actually challenging The Expert:D

Beware that not even the great Mr Charts or BTippen would challenge The Expert, but if you willing and able I accept, for I love a challenge:cheesy:

Posts will be in my US Stock Pick thread.

As you are very confident you will will win, let me make some rules to give myself a chance:smart:

1. You can pick any stock to trade, but it must be US market

2. You can post as you see fit, no obligation for me to be there, or vice versa

3. You can, if you so desire, post what ever you like, but, you MUST post a chart showing the actual entry price and exit price automatically generated, not drawn in by hand like most do :rolleyes:. If you don't have software that can do this then I am sure some of the "professional traders" here will help you out:LOL:

4. First to post 10 winners in a row, with 5000 share size, and BIGGEST profit, is the winner(y)

Do you accept, or are you like the rest of them, all talk and no action:LOL: