Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

I'm on record as not being able to identify "akas" In fact bloody useless at it! I would say that this one is a bit more convincing in the manner that he tries to show us that he knows something. The original was a Socrates no-hoper. Even Soccy was embarrassed, sometimes.

Nah! I don't see it!

I had decided not to reply to these posts but to be honest, I think there's some things need to be said. I shall take them one by one...

without some substance, so that the idea can be deconstructed and its worth tested, this is just another variation on TEs cryptic crossword clues?

I aspire to be a hundredaire, as I am still only a tenaire.

Is your post a teaser?
Is the information proprietary, thus confidential?
Do the authors collect butterflies?
Have they made movies with Groucho?

EDIT: as per elitejets, the amounts made are a function of amounts risked. However, I am prepared to believe these things are possible, as Mr Charts has demonstrated, on an almost daily basis, how just 1 or 2 set-ups can lead to decent returns.

The post wasn't a teaser. I had an appointment to meet a friend for lunch, I was designated driver & when I picked him up, he showed me his new setup. As we were chatting, I was told the information I told you. The trader with an 8 figure account does not use charts. He trades size, he trades multiple positions. He was not given that size for Christmas. He got it the hard way. I am not sure how he does it and I have WAAAY too much class to ask. There's really no need for me to lie about this on the interweb and there's certainly no reason for him to lie to me about it.

i'm not sure if DT is in league with CYOF (aka the Expert) or just one of his brainwashed minions ........

Garry. That is not true - give me a call and I can introduce you to the guy yourself - he lives not far from Tesco Lotus On-Nut.. I am sure he'd not object to me bringing you round to see his setup. Call me a bull****ter all you like or you can see for yourself.

The only thing you are relating is entirely unsupported claims. Nobody with an ounce of common sense is going to take the slightest bit of notice without any supporting evidence.

Your position is made worse by pages and pages of drivel without any coherent argument but loads of nonsense, riddles and whatever. It is unfortunately a joke for there are many people reading it (including myself) who would be interested in something with a little substance.

You call me a liar based on what ? Are you seriously saying that I am trying to impress you based on how I say someone else trades ? What would be my motivation for that ?

I seriously don't know what is worse...

1 - The fact that no-one jumps on top of obvious scammers here
2 - The fact that people DO jump on top of people that are a bit cryptic

What is it exactly that pisses you all off ? The fact that there's a possibility (and not I do NOT say certainty) that T E is making money and you aren't ?

Is that why you don't jump on scammers that you KNOW are not making the $$$ - because you know they are no better than yourself ?

Does it **** you guys off that much that I entertained the posts of TE ?

It is my own free time you know.

Garry. That is not true - give me a call and I can introduce you to the guy yourself - he lives not far from Tesco Lotus On-Nut.. I am sure he'd not object to me bringing you round to see his setup. Call me a bull****ter all you like or you can see for yourself.

mate, ANYONE who is ANYONE lives near Tesco On-Nut :cool: (y)

I had decided not to reply to these posts but to be honest, I think there's some things need to be said. I shall take them one by one...

The post wasn't a teaser. I had an appointment to meet a friend for lunch, I was designated driver & when I picked him up, he showed me his new setup. As we were chatting, I was told the information I told you. The trader with an 8 figure account does not use charts. He trades size, he trades multiple positions. He was not given that size for Christmas. He got it the hard way. I am not sure how he does it and I have WAAAY too much class to ask. There's really no need for me to lie about this on the interweb and there's certainly no reason for him to lie to me about it.

You call me a liar based on what ? Are you seriously saying that I am trying to impress you based on how I say someone else trades ? What would be my motivation for that ?

I seriously don't know what is worse...

1 - The fact that no-one jumps on top of obvious scammers here
2 - The fact that people DO jump on top of people that are a bit cryptic

What is it exactly that pisses you all off ? The fact that there's a possibility (and not I do NOT say certainty) that T E is making money and you aren't ?

Is that why you don't jump on scammers that you KNOW are not making the $$$ - because you know they are no better than yourself ?

Does it **** you guys off that much that I entertained the posts of TE ?

It is my own free time you know.

DT,

I, for one, am not interested in whom you do, or do not believe and neither do I care how good TE is.

Really! :)

What got my goat about TE was his attitude, and he has improved a great deal, Everyone, here, was an ignoramus except him. The fact is that everyone had to, practically, confess to having a worm's-eye view of him, from where they were.

We, still, don't know what he is supposed to be showing us and, frankly, I'm not very interested---especially if, God forbid, he is CYOF, as LM believes.

DT,

I, for one, am not interested in whom you do, or do not believe and neither do I care how good TE is.

Really! :)

What got my goat about TE was his attitude, and he has improved a great deal, Everyone, here, was an ignoramus except him. The fact is that everyone had to, practically, confess to having a worm's-eye view of him, from where they were.

We, still, don't know what he is supposed to be showing us and, frankly, I'm not very interested---especially if, God forbid, he is CYOF, as LM believes.

Yep...some of us have pretty much known from the start...I don't know what it is these days, but everything seems to be known in advance :LOL: We also knew how it would end when it started, if we were correct...which we were of course...because everything is known in advance...i'm going around in circles here aren't i. :LOL:

Yep...some of us have pretty much known from the start...I don't know what it is these days, but everything seems to be known in advance :LOL: We also knew how it would end when it started, if we were correct...which we were of course...because everything is known in advance...i'm going around in circles here aren't i. :LOL:

All except me, of course. I'm a trusting soul, even with building societies! :D

I spent a huge chunk of last night reading through every post on here. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box and it gave me a bit of a headache to be honest. In my youth I would have suggested that this chap was an attention starved freak with a serious case of middle child syndrom. DT what you have to understand is that people in Britain really hate the flash harry type. The type who boastfully calls himself an expert. If he knew the culture in which his posts were aimed at he may have toned it down. The fact that he isn't aware of the fact above leads me to believe that he is less sharp than even me.

Its quite easy for anyone to leave cryptic clues and its a LOT harder for others to solve them. Now the best of mankind could sum up anything in 2 sentences or less and anyone could understand him. I like that person a whole lot more than TE.

I'm very much impressed with your intellect DT and another poster. Can you rise to the challenge and explain what this chap was getting at in 2 sentences or less>?

Reactions: D70

Nope - it's fairly regular for that team. It's just the first time I've seen what they trade off.

Makes you think, eh ?

I was being a bit "Tongue in Cheek" as I don't doubt it for one minute and the parameters you were talking of would be worth discussing in a thread on their own in my view.

Paul

I spent a huge chunk of last night reading through every post on here. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box and it gave me a bit of a headache to be honest. In my youth I would have suggested that this chap was an attention starved freak with a serious case of middle child syndrom. DT what you have to understand is that people in Britain really hate the flash harry type. The type who boastfully calls himself an expert. If he knew the culture in which his posts were aimed at he may have toned it down. The fact that he isn't aware of the fact above leads me to believe that he is less sharp than even me.

Its quite easy for anyone to leave cryptic clues and its a LOT harder for others to solve them. Now the best of mankind could sum up anything in 2 sentences or less and anyone could understand him. I like that person a whole lot more than TE.

I'm very much impressed with your intellect DT and another poster. Can you rise to the challenge and explain what this chap was getting at in 2 sentences or less>?

Mr F, you my good Sir, are one backwards individual, much like the rest of the populous:rolleyes:

DT will not sum up anything for you and your useless lazy brain, as he is indeed no fool.

Now to deal with the others:cheesy:

Mister CV, the one who knows everything about nothing, and one of the best mods on t2w:LOL:

T333 seems OK and somewhat genuine.

Split, well the name does say it all:LOL:

Trendie, again I see some potential here, but he must work on it.

Mr C, well, lets just say it is like pulling teeth:rolleyes:

If all above ask me nicely, I might pick up where I left off, and who knows, maybe another 1 will get some valuable information about trading.:smart:

The Expert, aka, TE:cool:

I don't know why i said ' Lets get some serious discussion going ...'

Because i'm totally uninterested in sharing my analysis, trade ideas and entries on a forum, just as i'm pretty comfortable with how i trade and very confident in what i do; and even less interested in hearing others 'picks'!

Sorry... I'm willing to tell you my view on the market;

Its a bull market don't ye' know.

The point of my previous post was to point out that you were maybe misleading readers; and actually, that can have much worse affects on that user that the 'misleader' has thought about.... And i came to that conclusion from the amount of noobness Vs gloating ratio you display. (no offence seriously)

Cool, but good luck guys!

LTT i can tell your enthusiastic about sharing your thoughts, trades and just interacting with other traders so; i'd be happy for you to join our skype room of Futures/stock traders - We mostly doss around while we aren't trading, talk banter and talk about how gay some members are; but every now and again we have serious discussion. Right now everyone in the room is a winner; but as long as you know your stuff, then we'd love the company even if you aren't rollin' in the dollar right now ;) I personally get pretty quiet at the open but some of the others actively contribute what they're doing.

Sweet.

Mr GX, you are what is called a useless dumb Mr & Mrs Gullible seeker.

Tell you what, send us a link to a live chat + screens, like Paltalk or similar, and we will quickly show the world what you lot really know about trading, and that is very little:D

I would imagine you lot DOSS around all day, Doh Ohh Shiit Shiittttt :cheesy:

You lot must think everyone are fools, which most are of course:LOL:

The Expert, aka, TE

OK then, you lot deserve a summary, which I will do for you now, so, be prepared.

TE

Mr Charts is just an average person, a dentist I believe, that has learned to play tiddly winks with US stocks, and, seeing the potential to get some money from others to show them what he has seen, has become a "coach".

But, what most do not know is that, this type of trading is very limited indeed, and is NOT the best way to daytrade.

There are a minority group, and TE being one of same, that has transcended this limited scope and thus, have learned to see what others do not see, even though it is there for all to see, each and every day.

So, why do I bother:?:

Simple, when you start to make good money as a trader you can get complacent, and this in turn can lead to mistakes, which will always cost you money trading. As every successful trader knows, you must know exactly why you win, and exactly why you lose, and they are not one and the same.

WTF, I hear you say:cheesy:

Well, let's just say that very few will ever GET IT, and the reasons are as clear as day, for, if you think that you are going to make good money trading by doing what every idiot trader is doing, then you will get exactly what you deserve, and that is the reality of trading.

As for how this site operates, and its editors, well, let's just say that it makes them money, so do not pay any heed to what they say or do, for they know absolutely nothing about trading, in fact, they know absolutely everything about nothing:cheesy:

I know that you all are thinking this is a wind up, but believe me when I say, all that matters is the bank account balance, and a few have learned to increase their bank account balance by listening to what The Experts has to say, and, also, The Expert did not receive one cent for his work, as he does not believe in charging people for to show them what education is all about, he considers it a duty, as did the one that allowed The Expert to see what others will never see.

You all KNOW I AM RIGHT, and that is the real funny part:D

The Expert, aka, TE :cool:

Last edited:

Heres the deal TE it would be great if you used your analytical approach to life however I doubt this very much. You know little about me and if you did you'd certainly not suggest for one moment that I am similar to the populace. Far from it I am very different and have never just been another sheep following the flock. Trading is a tiny part of life and money is not important. What is important is to have the social skills to interact with your fellow mankind in an affable way and build your family to be upright people. Your friends too are very important people.

Maybe your attitude is such because you assume your intellect is far greater than the populace as you call it. I never assume such things as I have humility and don't push an argument when I know I'm wrong.

Mr charts is a giver and I try to give to. Whatever my limits I do feel the need to keep giving to help my brothers in trading. I do so to help and that is my only intention. You don't give you just take and constantly require people to express how great your intellect is.

Your arrogance will lead to your ultimate downfall and will not make you a happy person. Perhaps in your life you are a big man amongst your community. I have seen those communities in my travels and it is a class system as such. If you were to come to my country with that attitude you would be treated like the ignoramous you almost certainly are.

You will not be judged on the contents of your wallet but by your actions in this world. Address that first then come back here and give with good intentions.

Goodnight.

C'mon guys,
We are not still reading this thread cos we're hoping to learn something here, surely?
Here is a guy who won't even name the title of a book to study (in case "the generals" read this thread ffs) and who attacks members like MrC who have contributed so much to this forum.
Really this thread is a joke.

Reactions: D70