Best Threads in the 'Forex' Forum

SmartGeek

206 6
Yeah, Demo would be a quite a nice idea to gain the knowledge about the Forex Trading, after that you need a good real time practice with small investments.

SmartGeek

206 6
Yeah, but I think Micro would be the next step after the Demo Trading. I believe that they both are important.

NVP

Legendary member
36,411 1,815
there are many decent trading systems ...but knowing which strategy to use at which time is the key :)

NomJay

3 0
Please can anyone give me a link to threads where big setups of 300 pips or more are discussed. I want post trade charts on such threads. Thanks

SmartGeek

206 6
Forex Trading is very much difficult and if you wanna achieve some good money online you need to have some good amount of knowledge and that you could gain in Demo or through any other sources.

NVP

Legendary member
36,411 1,815
ZuluTrade is probably the largest Social Trading Platform, do a little research about it, if you wanna learn more about the Social Trading Platform.
just be a little wary of these platforms guys ......don’t believe everything you see

As in everything in the trading world !

N

Whitehead

22 0
It is one of the best forums for the discussions about the currencies, stocks, and commodities. You need to post the relative material in each category in order to get adequate knowledge and answers of your questions in a best manner. Thank you!