Sticky Best Threads in the 'Forex' Forum

Please can anyone give me a link to threads where big setups of 300 pips or more are discussed. I want post trade charts on such threads. Thanks

Anybody tried using a strategy for M15 time frame with H4, for example? Did work out?

Forex Trading is very much difficult and if you wanna achieve some good money online you need to have some good amount of knowledge and that you could gain in Demo or through any other sources.

ZuluTrade is probably the largest Social Trading Platform, do a little research about it, if you wanna learn more about the Social Trading Platform.

just be a little wary of these platforms guys ......don’t believe everything you see

As in everything in the trading world !

N

It is one of the best forums for the discussions about the currencies, stocks, and commodities. You need to post the relative material in each category in order to get adequate knowledge and answers of your questions in a best manner. Thank you!

The problem is that we usually start trading forex with real money, thinking that it is like a betting game and that with luck we can earn extra money ... But it is not like that, as you have indicated in several comments you will need a good training , but not only in the technical part, also in the psychological aspect so as not to lose control when you have lost.

trading is a betting game ...BUT you just have to have an edge ....and execute that edge consistently every time you trade ......
even the smallent edge over time will make you money .....but 95% of traders fail because of the basics :-

1) they never find a decent edge
2) They do not execute the edge consistently
3) They have poor MM and other fundamental skills (to optimise the profitability of the edge)
4) They do not have the mindset to succeed

frankly i'm surprised anyone succeeds over time..cant emphasise enough how seeking mentors is essential to make the grade ......preferably when you are already an intermediate trader....good mentors get you to that next level......ive had a few over the years that were priceless......fortunately

N

Thanks a lot for the navigation! Very useful for newcomers like me. If you are also new to the Forex market, this site may be useful as well: www.instaforex.com, well, at least it helps me a lot. I still have a long way to go anyway, but having nice sources to get some info is extremely helful.

Nice little Long trade set-up on USD/SGD
usdsgdchart.png

USD/SGD currency pair testing multi-year rising support.

On the 23rd of March this year the USD/SGD currency pair topped out at the 2nd of January 2017 highs (Double Top) and has since declined relentlessly. Now testing multi-year rising (A) and falling wedge support at (1). A good buying opportunity for the long term could present itself above (1) with 1.37300s as a first resistance zone to watch for, followed by 1.38449 and 1.39458 whereby a good selling opportunity could hinder the bulls’ efforts for the short term before the uptrend resumes.

Alternatively, if the bears can breach this dual support zone now in play, and push prices below the January ‘20 lows at 2 (1.34469) we can expect to see an increase in selling pressure forcing prices furthermore to low 133s, followed by 1.31665 and 1.30039 in extension.