Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

Is that a challenge Mr F, are you actually challenging The Expert:D

Beware that not even the great Mr Charts or BTippen would challenge The Expert, but if you willing and able I accept, for I love a challenge:cheesy:

Posts will be in my US Stock Pick thread.

As you are very confident you will will win, let me make some rules to give myself a chance:smart:

1. You can pick any stock to trade, but it must be US market

2. You can post as you see fit, no obligation for me to be there, or vice versa

3. You can, if you so desire, post what ever you like, but, you MUST post a chart showing the actual entry price and exit price automatically generated, not drawn in by hand like most do :rolleyes:. If you don't have software that can do this then I am sure some of the "professional traders" here will help you out:LOL:

4. First to post 10 winners in a row, with 5000 share size, is the winner(y)

Do you accept, or are you like the rest of them, all talk and no action:LOL:

The Expert, aka, TE :smart:

It is my challenge and therefore I respectfully reject your rules. We'll pick an indices or a Forex pair if you don't mind. Even better we'll let another member pick our markets. We'll start with a demo account that either of us can easily open and we post the demo account ID here.

If you really cannot trade indices or FOREX then i'll agree to your rules, however I can then trade any US stock ( I'm based in the UK) if I manage to beat you then shame on you my friend because my knowledge of US stocks is minute. We'll run it over a period of 10 days paper trading with 10,000 US dollars bid ask prices will be ignored for we'll use prices quoted from Google finance. Any buy or sell must be typed in immediately here in this forum with no time delay at all. This leaves no opportunity for cheating.

Remember your complacency is your weakness.

Did you ever make it into Soc's inner circle?
I thought at One point he had a soft spot for you...even though you did embarrass him terribly for a while .
Oh another question if I may. We noticed your long absence from the plank-numb lounge...did you leave of your own accord or were you asked to leave?

Mr CV, am I correct in assuming that the little yellow object rotating under your silly name means something:cheesy:

If you are talking about Socrates, then yes, I know of him and have read a lot of his writings on how crowds are easily led astray by uneducated ignoramuses, and how he, to the bitter end, drank hemlock before he would give in to such fools. A very wise, and very brave man, indeed, not like the following descendants:LOL:

"The population is exceedingly large, the ground thickly studded with homesteads...and the cattle very numerous...hares, fowl, and geese they think it unlawful to eat, but rear them for pleasure and amusement...Most of the tribes do not grow corn but live on milk and meat, and wear skins. All the Britons dye their bodies with woad, which produces a blue colour, and this gives them a more terrifying appearance in battle. They wear their hair long, and shave the whole of their bodies except the head and the upper lip. Wives are shared between groups of ten or twelve men."

It is my challenge and therefore I respectfully reject your rules. We'll pick an indices or a Forex pair if you don't mind. Even better we'll let another member pick our markets. We'll start with a demo account that either of us can easily open and we post the demo account ID here.

If you really cannot trade indices or FOREX then i'll agree to your rules, however I can then trade any US stock ( I'm based in the UK) if I manage to beat you then shame on you my friend because my knowledge of US stocks is minute. We'll run it over a period of 10 days paper trading with 10,000 US dollars bid ask prices will be ignored for we'll use prices quoted from Google finance. Any buy or sell must be typed in immediately here in this forum with no time delay at all. This leaves no opportunity for cheating.

As Harry Hill would say....fiiiiiiiiighttttt!!!

PAPER TRADING..YOU DUMB ASS FOOL..GO AWAY AND STOP WASTING MY TIME

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Okay, here's mine: how about you do what you implied you would do in title of the thread?

Hi Tim, believe it or not, I am trying, but it is very hard when you see what I have to put up with:rolleyes:

Do you have any specific questions that you would like my opinion on, for I will be glad to help out if I can.

TE

I thought that was what he was doing. By spending all of my time reading this my trading has come to a FULL STOP. :cheesy:

Peter

Hi Peter,

What exactly do you trade when you are not reading?

TE

Hi Tim, believe it or not, I am trying, but it is very hard when you see what I have to put up with:rolleyes:

Do you have any specific questions that you would like my opinion on, for I will be glad to help out if I can.

TE

You're fighting a rear guard action here.......under a bit of presure I'd say....!

He cant trade. More than likely he is a failed trader who has lost a lot more than he has won and needs something like this to make him feel better about himself.

He is a wind up merchant and an attention seeker who probably loves the fact that some fresh newbies are hanging onto every single word he says and that they think he is some kind of saviour.

His behaviour is sad and very pathetic.

What would people do without your words of wisdom:LOL:

If you knew a fraction of what I know you would know nothing, but knowing nothing is of no use to those who know, for when you know you know nothing, then nothing you will know:smart:

Sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut, especially when you know you know nothing:LOL:

The Expert, aka TE :smart:

You're fighting a rear guard action here.......under a bit of presure I'd say....!

Pressure is for tyres, and little boy traders:cheesy:

I only deal with real gamblers, not those who play party poker:LOL:

Dream on boys, there is only 1 person here that I consider a worthy opponent, and he does not post anymore, and for what reasons I can now clearly see:rolleyes:

Aha, you are the Irishman, I could not remember your name, and that says a lot:rolleyes:

Did you see the little trade I done on your 2 bank stocks, nice little move that was spotted a mile away, but which very few saw as they were not even looking:LOL:

Then you lose by default.

I'll ask you one more time do you agree to compete? Yes or No will suffice.

Ah lads.....I thought it was on....

How about you both pick instruments of your choice, whatever is your norm, post trade entries, stops and exits in real time or as close as is possible on the forum, in a new thread...with some evidence that the trades were in live accounts ?

Size could be based on your normal respective size....

Ah lads.....I thought it was on....

How about you both pick instruments of your choice, whatever is your norm, post trade entries, stops and exits in real time or as close as is possible on the forum, in a new thread...with some evidence that the trades were in live accounts ?

Size could be based on your normal respective size....

Winner is largest % increase on starting capital.....say over five trades....

Re: US Stock Picks

note to Site Admin:
can someone PLEASE disable this pryck's "smiley" function - it's like spanish all over again......

As much as I try to work through this thread, I just can't help but get the feeling that I am in a Dan Brown novel. . . .

As in a badly written rehash of half-truths? :LOL:

(Note to TE . . . remember that you're supposed to be a US trader and that there's at least a 5 hour time difference between the US & the UK :whistling )

As in a badly written rehash of half-truths? :LOL:

(Note to TE . . . remember that you're supposed to be a US trader and that there's at least a 5 hour time difference between the US & the UK :whistling )

Where did I say I was in the US:cheesy:

You have my ISP no doubt, but I can use many, so, you really will never know where I am from.

Hey TE :smart: © (tm) how about putting up or shutting up and uploading a few genuine screencaps of your P/L statment for the last few months.

Then we can all see if you really are the expert or just a wannabe.

Nobody, especially the loudest and proudest members have the balls to do this on any of the forums I have been to. I wonder why :LOL:

I have been reading this thread for the entertainment value, but I'd like to ask those who are STILL wanting him to put up or shut up... After 63+ pages did something not become very obvious??

Peter