Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

I am sure I will be called a stooge for this - but yes, this thread has taught me a few things I hadn't thought of/didn't know were out there.

I have not yet brought this into my trading as I will only bring in something new very carefully after much observation.

As I explained previously, I was already looking to refine the method I used to pick stocks to trade for the day as I was a bit 'scattergun' in my approach. Intra-day, I have some additional tools to use to assess overall direction for the day too.

Flame away.

Who cares what others think, for all that really matters is the results:cheesy:

TE

Hey TE :smart: © (tm) how about putting up or shutting up and uploading a few genuine screencaps of your P/L statment for the last few months.

Then we can all see if you really are the expert or just a wannabe.

Nobody, especially the loudest and proudest members have the balls to do this on any of the forums I have been to. I wonder why :LOL:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D

The Expert, aka, TE :smart:

If you must know, the FTSE 100 Cash and Spot Silver!

is there no end to your BS ?

London Cash wasn't even open when you first ignored a question from someone by pretending to "be trading"

and Silver had a range of about 2 cents at the time.

kinda surprising for someone who claims to be an expert on wide ranging US Stocks

why don't you just disappear gracefully off into the sunset, never to be heard of again ? do us all a favour

Might not be open for you, as you know very little about trading, FULL STOP :LOL:

The Expert, aka, TE :smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

I meant EXACTLY what I said, but your small brain can not understand anything beyond what it has been told:LOL:

The Expert, aka, TE :smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart: SMARTER EVEN:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

[/QUOTE]

:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart: SMARTER EVEN:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:[/QUOTE]

are you 14 ?

I have to agree with the majority of the customer reviews here. The Expert, you have talked a lot of talk, but have managed to say nothing of substance. In general, I have to say that I find two of your habits extremely annoying: a) answering a question with a question of your own (normally something needlessly cryptic); b) the flashing smileys.

Generally, in my experience, people who actually know what they're talking about (and are willing to share their knowledge) are straightforward and direct about answering questions. They would either respond clearly and without equivocation or state that they do not know the answer. You do neither, which suggests to me that you really have no clue what you're talking about.

Two thumbs down!

Please be aware that I can not tell you my edge, for if I do that I run the risk of you telling others, and before you know it everyone knows it and it is no longer an edge:rolleyes:

TE

That there - it's ********. Lots of valid reasons for not sharing - but that isn't one.

I have to agree with the majority of the customer reviews here. The Expert, you have talked a lot of talk, but have managed to say nothing of substance. In general, I have to say that I find two of your habits extremely annoying: a) answering a question with a question of your own (normally something needlessly cryptic); b) the flashing smileys.

Generally, in my experience, people who actually know what they're talking about (and are willing to share their knowledge) are straightforward and direct about answering questions. They would either respond clearly and without equivocation or state that they do not know the answer. You do neither, which suggests to me that you really have no clue what you're talking about.

Two thumbs down!

2020282090_aa58795dc9.jpg

That there - it's ********. Lots of valid reasons for not sharing - but that isn't one.

Well EP, if you knew what I knew you would not be thinking that way.

To explain, when you get enough experience under your belt, and you have rubbed shoulders with many others that have also much experience, if you are smart enough you will take all of the good bits and combine them to come up with an approach that makes you good money, full stop.

Do you really think that a person is going to divulge the very important bits to every Tom, Dick & Harry, just because they ask:rolleyes:

Why should one be so silly to do such a stupid thing :smart:

If you want to learn you must work hard for it, and if I see a few working hard I will indeed point them in the right direction, for, I am now The Expert, and the reason why I am The Expert, well, I have explained it very clearly, if you can not understand it then that is your problem, no one else can be blamed.

TE

So you aren't going to share anything then except inatities. Took a while, but I'm glad we sorted that one out.

Last edited:

So you aren't going to share anything then except inatities. Took a while, but I'm glad we sorted that one out.

It is up to the taker to take, if the taker is unable to take then the taker is not a taker:rolleyes:

I stated my approach from day 1 and it will not change, for, I am only willing to help them who help themselves, and others.

Anyway - I wouldn't give up trading to start a career in poetry !

The moon is shining and that is very nice,
Because it means that the moon is very nice and okay at the moment,
The starts are very bright and i really think they look quite cool but i never been there, maybe they aren't real,
Forever i want to be like the moon and the start, forever more,
because i like them and i like the way they shine and i think they are very nice.

Can i be a poet now ?

The moon is shining and that is very nice,
Because it means that the moon is very nice and okay at the moment,
The starts are very bright and i really think they look quite cool but i never been there, maybe they aren't real,
Forever i want to be like the moon and the start, forever more,
because i like them and i like the way they shine and i think they are very nice.

Can i be a poet now ?

not quite.