Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

I want to get financial freedom out of it. I have more than half a brain and am willing to be a hungry student for as long as it takes. If someone offers me something of value, I'll gladly pay to know it, receive it, or use it.

But unfortunately as of this moment, I'm extremely ignorant. If you're interested in speaking to a complete newbie, then please continue. :)

Newbies have a big advantage, as they are like Virgins, clean and pure, with no distortions about what the markets can, or can not do.

What you learn will be a function of how hard you are willing to think, deduce and act - aka hard work!

I want to get financial freedom out of it. I have more than half a brain and am willing to be a hungry student for as long as it takes. If someone offers me something of value, I'll gladly pay to know it, receive it, or use it.

But unfortunately as of this moment, I'm extremely ignorant. If you're interested in speaking to a complete newbie, then please continue. :)

I am surprised The Expert has not picked you up on this. He has assured everyone he is not going to try to sell anything to anybody.

I am sure The Expert will be the first to tell you to run a mile from anyone trying to sell and they are selling because they can not make money trading. 'Full stop.'

Jason

256 posts of nothing, then a pdf with a cryptic password ?! haha

This has got to be a wind up.

Last edited:

256 posts of nothing, then a pdf with a cryptic password ?! haha

This has got to be a wind up.

Maybe its the long lost secret diaries of the inventors of chart analysis containing never revealed secrets of how the markets really work .....together with an easy to understand step by step guide on how to predict the future......

I cant stay away from this thread. It is VERY funny!!
Graphs without labels and protected PDF files with a clue as to the password!!

So much sarcasm, so much vitriol, yet they just cannot stay away from the thread.

I agree with you, nowadays we have access to a lot of information, which is definately too much. We have to cut all that we don't need, and leave only the essence

Yes AV, but easier said than done for most.

Not only is "He who hesitates, is lost", but also, "He who is lost, hesitates"

TE

saw.jpg

Didn't he write a pretty rare book on Fly Fishing?

Apologies to all for my thinking allowed on this fascinating thread.
I await with baited breath TEs next clues.
Meantime, I must montaigne focus and discipline.

I had some excellent excerpts to post, but now DB has gone and ruined it for everyone, so let that be a lesson to all, as The Expert will always post as he sees fit, like it or lump it.

OMFG - he's referring to himself in the third person now. I thought only Prince could get away with that. Hey - you're not Prince are you? Pushing back the boundaries of music AND trading? too cool!!!

The password to open the attached pdf can be got by knowing what I care most about!

Have a feeling it's bust mate - I did what you are suggesting and tried typing in 'big floppy donkey balls' and it said incorrect password.

Hmmmm

I have tried hard with this thread but to no avail.