Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

saw.jpg

:cheesy:

21931.jpg

The baby is down under! The Baby can jump out at any time. The baby is a kangaroo.

BallsToSkippy.jpg

Perhaps then, we are looking for a "Kangaroo Tail" - but does that really give us a solution to something that is a problem of cash & futures ? Kangaroo Tail is Elder I think... Anyway - the Kangaroo Tail is mentioned in Rudds book in the section on 1-3 day bar chart patterns 'Reversal Bar Setup'... Rudd doesn't call it a Kangaroo tail. The plot thickens...

Some HE's

Homo Economicus - The rational human being that many economists use when deriving, explaining, and verifying their theories and models. :)

Headline Effect - The effect that negative news in the popular press has on a corporation or an economy.

Headline Earnings - A basis for measuring earnings per share implemented by the Institute of Investment Management and Research.

Last edited:

TE mentioned someone named Bryce from down under. Not sure if he is HE.

Surely T_E thinks Gann/price action etc is all just rubbish TA stuff??

must be barking up the wrong tree?

tss42 is :smart: :clap::clap::clap:

Well done TS, very good deduction skills.

Now, remember that the bin must be used and the important bit, in the RIGHT book, burnt into the left lobe.

Do not forget the initial question when solving the riddle.

TE

Indeed - it's not over yet - the fat lady has not uttered a note.

Tell you what TSS - as you are a fellow player - PM me an email address and I'll send you the links to download Bryces books.

I have only scanned through the one's that aren't hocus pocus and there is much in there. It'll take me a few days to get through it -but it does look interesting.

After the 1st 2 pages of this thread I skipped to the last page. Just a hunch but I don't think I missed much except for some entertainment value. In case I'm wrong can someone post the important points in a nice neat concise paragraph?

TIA,
Peter

Last edited:

Hi All,

I have decided to stop posting and will instead just look in now and again to see how some are getting on, as a few here have shown that they have what it takes to make it as a trader.

My last word thus:

"Those Who Help Others, Help Themselves"

TE

Hi All,

I have decided to stop posting and will instead just look in now and again to see how some are getting on, as a few here have shown that they have what it takes to make it as a trader.

TE
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Please say it ain't so...

I don't think the world is capable of surviving without your oh so profound insights. I certainly don't think I can make it.

haha!
I tried to warn you all not to waste your time after his 1st few posts.
Ive seen his kind many times over the years on trading forums. If people cant explain themselves so that others can understand, then they dont know their own material.
When money is involved, people lose all common sense and judge of character, and start to think that a random guy talking like the riddler from batman is gonna turn their trading around!

Would you believe that a day trader on Wednesday or Thursday this week made $50K over various stocks using ONLY the following information for each stock :

Open Price
Current Price
High
Low
% change

To be honest, I hadn't realised before now that during market hours, this guy was not even looking at a chart.

Can you imagine ? Making tens of thousands of dollars every day without using a chart, trading lots of different stocks and having multiple positions on at any one time ? No automation, just a knowledge of how things work.

I hope now we can get back to the serious business of discussing stochastics, support and resistance, pin bars, candlestick formations and other things that will make us all hundredaires !

Have you been drinking Expert Kool-Aid?
Surely profits are related to pot size. You sound like one of those bad TV infomercials.

Would you believe that a day trader on Wednesday or Thursday this week made $50K over various stocks using ONLY the following information for each stock :

Was it just a lucky gamble :)

Paul

I'm just relating to you the way a pro trades without using the tools we deem essential to the task of trading - like charts for instance.

The only thing you are relating is entirely unsupported claims. Nobody with an ounce of common sense is going to take the slightest bit of notice without any supporting evidence.

Your position is made worse by pages and pages of drivel without any coherent argument but loads of nonsense, riddles and whatever. It is unfortunately a joke for there are many people reading it (including myself) who would be interested in something with a little substance.

Reactions: D70

i'm not sure if DT is in league with CYOF (aka the Expert) or just one of his brainwashed minions ........

Open Price
Current Price
High
Low
% change

To be honest, I hadn't realised before now that during market hours, this guy was not even looking at a chart.

Can you imagine ? Making tens of thousands of dollars every day without using a chart, trading lots of different stocks and having multiple positions on at any one time ? No automation, just a knowledge of how things work.

I hope now we can get back to the serious business of discussing stochastics, support and resistance, pin bars, candlestick formations and other things that will make us all hundredaires !

without some substance, so that the idea can be deconstructed and its worth tested, this is just another variation on TEs cryptic crossword clues?

I aspire to be a hundredaire, as I am still only a tenaire.

Is your post a teaser?
Is the information proprietary, thus confidential?
Do the authors collect butterflies?
Have they made movies with Groucho?

EDIT: as per elitejets, the amounts made are a function of amounts risked. However, I am prepared to believe these things are possible, as Mr Charts has demonstrated, on an almost daily basis, how just 1 or 2 set-ups can lead to decent returns.

i'm not sure if DT is in league with CYOF (aka the Expert) or just one of his brainwashed minions ........

agreed, i for one am convinced it's FOYC back to haunt us, the modus operandi here is strikingly similar. else its a very cleverly made up clone, which i doubt as what would be the point of that? exactly, no point at all, therefore it is has to be him.