Brexit and the Consequences

You are very selective with the deceitful lies told by the Brexit peeps.

Do you dare wonder how many porkies you've been told?

Why do you believe in some and not others despite all the evidence before your eyes.

That red bus, cut and paste of all the rules and regulations we supposed to free our selves from ie the shackles of EU.

We are supposed to be taking back control from EU and give it to Parliament right?

So why be found to be in contempt of Parliament?

At every turn TM has been acting like a banana republic dictator, even undermining her own ministers.

Take back control and give it to who? Question I've been asking for some time. Brexit means Brexit. How many ERG MPs are there in Parliament? 20, 30? I hear the words treachery so many times. That is a very serious assertion to make against ones colleagues.

So TM not standing by her word. Is that like a new occurrence? So many promises not delivered, broken or more realistically beyond feasibility.

People choose to ignore so many wrongs, with politicians jumping at opportunities to progress careers picking sides. National interest is in tatters.

We need to revoke article 50, take stock of our affairs and then pile in with sound mind and temperament.

Just pause to think about it all. There is no rush. Steady as she goes. Take stock - pick new leaders. Regroup and then we push forward again with new elections. Our democratic system and institutions act as control to check precisely against these kinds of errors. Have faith in our democracy guys. Don't knock it. Everyone is working towards the same goal. We all need to unite and get this decision right.

Play the long game. Good things come to those who are patient. (y)

Oh we have been playing the long game.....45 years give or take.....is that long enough!

Another inconvenient 'truth', whilst I may not trust the figures, it highlights the trend

Extremism in all its forms is pure human ideological tragedy, we know the consequences. What is frustrating is how Western governments manage to absolve themselves of any blame, continue with unpopular 'progressive' policies, tell the populous it's for their own good and expect nothing to come of it, then clamp down on the populous freedoms, preventing debate, making the situation 'progressively' worse, Orwellian. Western govts are really driven by a form of extremism themselves, driven to the extremes in the pursuit of earth's resources, power and greed, I can only see things getting worse.

An age old battle of civilisations underpinned by differing ideologies, some based on delusions of religion. I don't think people really understand what is going on and why and it's why they will continue to vote and pay for their own demise, the end of Western civilisation, to be replaced by something far worse than what we enjoy now, with much suffering along the way.

If only we were allowed to talk openly, frankly, freely, democratically, there might be some real progression, people would understand, we could make life far better for all. That would be such a massive paradigm shift it is unlikely to happen, humans will continue to kill each other in the pursuit of resources and power, even if the asteroid hit, it would make little difference.

Western society, for all its faults, is the best we have ever had, there is no comparison, but people always want more.

are we there yet ? ..............wake me up when we are ......ZZZZZZZZZ

Who is 'they'? You've consistently stated that Brexiteers have been running the Brexit process, what planet are you on?

TM - Remainer
Bercow -Remainer
Brexit secretary - Remainer
95% of cabinet -Remainers
80% Parliament - Remainers
Civil Service -Remainers
Military, Intelligence & Defence - Remainers
Industry - Remainers
Banksters - Remainers
EU - I don't need to go on!

ners.

Aye, perhaps they know something you don’t :ROFLMAO:

hmmmm

Attachments

• fool.JPG
    fool.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 64
this whole process reminds me of my consulting days when i used to perform post mortems on strategic decisions made by directors .......in order for them to learn and improve their future actions...

in terms of impact on the company we also had to tag execution on to ensure a fair judgement .....

BAD DECISION / GOOD DECISION
BAD EXECUTION / GOOD EXECUTION

guess what Brexit has been ???......(clue the bloody worse outcome for a company was Bad decision / Poor execution)

in all my many post mortems over the years there was generally a corporate reshuffle if we proved this particular circumstance....so hopefully we can depose the duchess soon and get on with getting the country out of this mess....

N

lets be honest Teresa May has an awful sense of timing and also the ability to upset people just when she needs them

attacking parliament last night when a conciliatory stance may have helped todays proceedings was misinformed, ill timed and foolish

jees ...........

What’s in our best interests, of course.

Doesn’t it register even a slight concern that all these groups who are close to the action and the machinery of how things work are remainers?

No concerns, not when the ideological positions are clear to see, not when project fear(s) are and were a scam, not when the opposite outcome of their speculations has occurred in reality, not when democracy is at stake, not when we have discovered the level of hypocrisy and deceit during the Brexit process, not when the very core of our parliamentary process is revealed to be flawed, not when the whole of the MSM is used for propaganda purposes, not when govt attempts to use the law to shut down debate, not when there is not a single debate in parliament with reference to what is happening to our military and EU unification, need I go on?

It’s quite an assumption to think that establishment remainers are well informed and know best.

It’s also relatively astonishing to see remainers on here believing that Brexiteers are involved in the Brexit process.

Last edited:
No concerns, not when the ideological positions are clear to see, not when project fear(s) are and were a scam, not when the opposite outcome of their speculations has occurred in reality, not when democracy is at stake, not when we have discovered the level of hypocrisy and deceit during the Brexit process, not when the very core of our parliamentary process is revealed to be flawed, not when the whole of the MSM is used for propaganda purposes, not when govt attempts to use the law to shut down debate, not when there is not a single debate in parliament with reference to what is happening to our military and EU unification, need I go on?

It’s quite a naiive assumption to think that establishment remainers are well informed and know best.

Well, if all those groups are as staunchly remain as you suggest then I’d conclude (in trading terms) that they represent the main trend and I’d be trying to trade counter-trend if I was a brexiteer. And we all know where that leads :)

Well, if all those groups are as staunchly remain as you suggest then I’d conclude (in trading terms) that they represent the main trend and I’d be trying to trade counter-trend if I was a brexiteer. And we all know where that leads :)

Your cash, your trading style, your level of risk.

I’m in cash and staying out of trades for now, my risk appetite is low.

I see the petition to revoke Article 50 has crashed the Parliament website because of the clamour to sign it. Up to 700000 before it crashed.

The Art of War lists the five virtues of a commander:
  1. wisdom
  2. sincerity
  3. courage
  4. discipline
  5. benevolence
May has none of them.

would'nt most prime ministers have score pretty low on this list ?

The EU will only agree to delay Brexit if the UK Parliament approves the current withdrawal agreement next week, Theresa May has been told.
EU Council President Donald Tusk said a short extension, requested by the prime minister on Wednesday, was possible.
Mr Tusk said he believed all 27 other EU members, who must sign off on the extension, would agree but it depended on a "positive" vote in the House of Commons.
The length of any extension was open for discussion, he told reporters in Brussels.
While a delay until 30 June "had its merits", he also suggested there were "political and legal" questions about delaying Brexit beyond 23 May - when European elections will be held.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on ERG DUP, just hold firm for the next vote and we are out.(y)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47636011
cheers for the update