Brexit and the Consequences

You are very selective with the deceitful lies told by the Brexit peeps.

Do you dare wonder how many porkies you've been told?

Why do you believe in some and not others despite all the evidence before your eyes.

That red bus, cut and paste of all the rules and regulations we supposed to free our selves from ie the shackles of EU.

We are supposed to be taking back control from EU and give it to Parliament right?

So why be found to be in contempt of Parliament?

At every turn TM has been acting like a banana republic dictator, even undermining her own ministers.

Take back control and give it to who? Question I've been asking for some time. Brexit means Brexit. How many ERG MPs are there in Parliament? 20, 30? I hear the words treachery so many times. That is a very serious assertion to make against ones colleagues.

So TM not standing by her word. Is that like a new occurrence? So many promises not delivered, broken or more realistically beyond feasibility.

People choose to ignore so many wrongs, with politicians jumping at opportunities to progress careers picking sides. National interest is in tatters.

We need to revoke article 50, take stock of our affairs and then pile in with sound mind and temperament.

Just pause to think about it all. There is no rush. Steady as she goes. Take stock - pick new leaders. Regroup and then we push forward again with new elections. Our democratic system and institutions act as control to check precisely against these kinds of errors. Have faith in our democracy guys. Don't knock it. Everyone is working towards the same goal. We all need to unite and get this decision right.

Play the long game. Good things come to those who are patient. (y)

You are very selective with the deceitful lies told by the Brexit peeps.

Do you dare wonder how many porkies you've been told?

Why do you believe in some and not others despite all the evidence before your eyes.

That red bus, cut and paste of all the rules and regulations we supposed to free our selves from ie the shackles of EU.

We are supposed to be taking back control from EU and give it to Parliament right?

So why be found to be in contempt of Parliament?

At every turn TM has been acting like a banana republic dictator, even undermining her own ministers.

Take back control and give it to who? Question I've been asking for some time. Brexit means Brexit. How many ERG MPs are there in Parliament? 20, 30? I hear the words treachery so many times. That is a very serious assertion to make against ones colleagues.

So TM not standing by her word. Is that like a new occurrence? So many promises not delivered, broken or more realistically beyond feasibility.

People choose to ignore so many wrongs, with politicians jumping at opportunities to progress careers picking sides. National interest is in tatters.

We need to revoke article 50, take stock of our affairs and then pile in with sound mind and temperament.

Just pause to think about it all. There is no rush. Steady as she goes. Take stock - pick new leaders. Regroup and then we push forward again with new elections. Our democratic system and institutions act as control to check precisely against these kinds of errors. Have faith in our democracy guys. Don't knock it. Everyone is working towards the same goal. We all need to unite and get this decision right.

Play the long game. Good things come to those who are patient. (y)

They've had 3 years to sort it, ya numpty.

They've had 3 years to sort it, ya numpty.

No matey, they've had three years to weave their lies and false promises. I thought someone put it well on TV. This is not even the start of a new deal or trading agreement. This is simply UK trying to determine end point. WTO is not an option. It is simply the crash point. No worries. Not like it was planned this way. Swiss deal no good. Norwegian deal no good. Canada+++++ deal no good. We could do this and that and bit of the other. Should ave, could ave, must have surely. You say 3 years to sort it out. Don't make me laff. :) (y)

Brexiteers and ERG going to take us to the promised land. Make us all great again. If only. :)

Here we are.

Fly trapped in a spiders web. Struggle as hard as one likes there is no way out. Need someone to wave a stick to break this struggle up or it ain't goin no where. We going to have the life sucked out of us with this struggle.

Deep breaths. Not long to go. Almost there. (y)

I don't see how that's possible. The people don't have any power dontcha know.

We could pay the French to come and test traffic on our Motorways to see how post brexit plans progressing. I'm sure they'll provide a more realistic test than Chris Graylings £60K fiasco. :p

Why is the GBPUSD rising? false hope or the calm before the storm?

Pound is the best barometer of how the market views Brexit outcome.

When article 50 is revoked I'd pencil in 1.40-42 for cable. (y)

No matey, they've had three years to weave their lies and false promises. I thought someone put it well on TV. This is not even the start of a new deal or trading agreement. This is simply UK trying to determine end point. WTO is not an option. It is simply the crash point. No worries. Not like it was planned this way. Swiss deal no good. Norwegian deal no good. Canada+++++ deal no good. We could do this and that and bit of the other. Should ave, could ave, must have surely. You say 3 years to sort it out. Don't make me laff. :) (y)

Brexiteers and ERG going to take us to the promised land. Make us all great again. If only. :)

Here we are.

Fly trapped in a spiders web. Struggle as hard as one likes there is no way out. Need someone to wave a stick to break this struggle up or it ain't goin no where. We going to have the life sucked out of us with this struggle.

Deep breaths. Not long to go. Almost there. (y)

Who is 'they'? You've consistently stated that Brexiteers have been running the Brexit process, what planet are you on?

TM - Remainer
Bercow -Remainer
Brexit secretary - Remainer
95% of cabinet -Remainers
80% Parliament - Remainers
Civil Service -Remainers
Military, Intelligence & Defence - Remainers
Industry - Remainers
Banksters - Remainers
EU - I don't need to go on!

I am having difficulty spotting the Brexiteers that have had any authority in the Brexit process, care to point out who they are?

The only Brexiteers I can see are the majority of UK citizens and a small minority of MP's with no power other than voting.

After 3 years you still don't understand, or more likely are choosing not to understand, it is because of Remainers we are in such a mess, no one else to blame, you are sounding like Traitor May blaming everyone but Remainers.