Brexit and the Consequences

And I suppose Labour and the LibDem shambles are better. :LOL:

There was a time when people accepted democratic results and moved on, but the only reason we and the EU are in this place is because those in charge have been railroading the people into situations they don't want.

How much evidence do you need? Time and again we have pointed out that the EU is finished. Take the blinkers off and have a good look at what's happening dude, then get on board and make the best of it. No deal managed exit is fine, WTO default with some bilateral trade arrangements as and when. Oh, and watch those EU countries change position as their economies and jobs go down the pan, adding pressure to the outdated EU and fueling further discontent amongst the people.

TM's made some howlers as PM. She was the wrong choice and we already knew she was just an incompetent administrator, but her biggest problem was when she decided to appease the losing side (everything post Lancaster house). Brexiters would have gone along with that version.

Yes absolutely, LibDems are the only party who clearly stated their position and one which is best for the country as a whole and not small vested interest groups and power hungry politicians.

I think the way the referendum has turned out, it is clearly an ill thought out, poorly conceived and managed, with no real result or direction for the country other than being advisory to a sovereign parliament.

Because Cameron and the Tory mob infighting Eurosceptic battle talking it up you think and feel referendum was the key decision and law.

You keep talking about democratic rights but it's obvious you don't know or understand what Parliamentary Sovereignty means? Your lot will turn this great country into a banana republic with your approach soon enough.

Choppy waters up head. Make sure you can swim. (y)

Addenda: fwiw you should be concerned about why Labour are keeping quiet. They were against the EEC back in the old days and Corbyn certainly hasn't changed his spots. His the old guard. I think secretly he craves Brexit more than Tories do.

Last edited:
Your lot will turn this great country into a banana republic with your approach soon enough.

At the very least 45 years should be enough time to determine the outcome of the referendum, people can have a chance to vote again then, if I last another 45 years I will probably be one of those poor old 'out' voters that will have died since the result, the ones that our ill-informed youth keep saying swayed the result :ROFLMAO:

The youth of today :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::poop:

So that's settled it then, we have a 2nd referendum in June 2061. ;)

How spooky..2016...2061....:alien::alien:

Last edited:
The rich guy next door is trying to get French citizenship too. Only trouble is there is a French language test.
Might be a smart move by the rat fraternity though.
I think I would have to apply to an English speaking place if I wanted to bunk off.
Think I am too old really and might as well put up with whatever those political clods in Westminster and Brussels provide...……..

I've sent you a Brexit advent calendar for Christmas Atilla...

there's a chocolate behind 98 of the windows and a bottle of Moet behind the last, No cheating mind, opening two at once... :LOL:

man we have to get that no deal off the table .........why are we beating ourselves up ?......

its bad enough letting the huge 51% majority make us leave Europe

but now we have to jump off a cliff blindfolded ?

would anyone let a board of directors run a Company like this ?
(aside from companies that are part of PFI initiatives !!)

N

I've sent you a Brexit advent calendar for Christmas Atilla...

there's a chocolate behind 98 of the windows and a bottle of Moet behind the last, No cheating mind, opening two at once... :LOL:

can we have some Rope for the 29th as well ? :)

i love ken clarke ...........bloody minded at times but real class act ....

can we have some Rope for the 29th as well ? :)
No cliff edge Neil, just a perfectly managed exit with WTO rules and reclaimed sovereignty, What’s not to like. At the end of the day, it’s just what the majority voted for, nothing out of the ordinary.

This chap appears to have his finger on the zeitgeist regarding Europe and the EU . . .

Well, we have been telling those remainers for long enough what's coming down the pipe, but I expect they still don't believe us and will still argue the case.

Remoaners won't be happy with comrade Corbyn's stance :LOL:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46658335

I'm not surprised and still believe he is indeed a strong leaver. Labour in Corbyn's prime was always anti-EEC. He hasn't really learned anything or changed his spots. Pointed this out before. Labour was always OUT and Tories IN for the EU.

I suspect he still dreams of visiting red square to spend few nights in Trumps tower when it eventually gets built there.

(y)

1545504223629.png

Don't worry Att, you can't distract us with some silly vid.

Now about the EU which is falling apart by the day. Care to tell us why it won't and how well the EU is doing? :)

He starts off with financial meltdown of EU and says France has massive massive social problems!!! FFS his trying very hard isn't he? Social issues in France is about Macron. Has FA to do with EU. Even if they do want to leave the EU. Let them.

The global economy has endured the meltdown of some of the biggest investments banks in the worlds biggest economies.

We've had many financial issues, Brazil & Argentina has had so many. Same for Russia. Next on the list is China. In comparison, the EU is a stronghold. India has been there too and few other European ones.

I've said this before. EU will not fail. Some countries will leave like the PIGS. Italians much like the Greeks are betting on their political leaders who will take them up sheet creek and leave them their without any paddles. Brexiteer politicians will do the same with the British people. Core EU countries will stick to the EU, adhere to the common rules and come out of the crises far stronger and better than any country that decides to go it alone. Always has been the case in the past and will be the same in the future.

Fiscal policies will need to be integrated. Local politicians can't be trusted to do the right thing.

You as before start frothing in the mouth but lack brains to think your way out of a wet paper bag.

UK problem is the Tories. Starting with thatcher who withdrew subsidies and divided country up. Northern UK will remain behind lagging Southern England. Industries will always locate near their market place. Inequitable distribution of income in teh UK will feed the divide. Money will leave the UK. Investments will fail or follow departure.

NI and Scotlan may well end up braking away from the union. Wales can only dream of how good they had it in the EU.

So they are training more health workers. Take up is a little thin but it's a start. British business will have to pay more for shoddy work from labour who doesn't want to do the work migrants used to ie like picking fruit, cleaning and serving people. How that is going to make the country more productive is beyond me. Mr Dyson despite his Brexit rhetoric is shifting his production to China. What's wrong with Bristol or up North you might ask?

There is an awful stink coming our way and all you can do is talk about other countries petty little issues. Brexit has tied government into knots. Can't do anything else. Drone legislation low priority. Universal Credit postponed. Even Moggy boy switching his fund operation to Dublin.

Frankfurt winning race with Paris for Brexit bank moves
Frankfurt is winning the race to attract the banking jobs moving out of London because of Brexit, with 25 lenders having moved operations there ahead of the UK's departure from the EU, new research published today shows.

This is just the start. European migrant numbers dropped off but migrant numbers still the same but from outside of the EU.

Take back control only to sideline parliament seems like bad idea to me. First time for everything. Contempt of Parliament. TM won't even consult her cabinet operating behind their backs let alone get Parliament to have a say. Right ol banana republic. Do the British people understand what they are voting for or what's going on. Right bunch of indignant numpties and yobs. No leadership in the country. Parliament in disarray and you take joy at France's massive social issues and Italies daft bankrupt banks.

So what if France, Italy or Spain sinks. Better for the UK if you ask me. Hopefully, we may displace some of their industries winning market share where we compete.

Instead, you keep rabbiting about EU failing. Still dreaming and you lack any comprehension of key facts, arguments or rational for why the UK finds her self in the mess we are in.

Good luck with your dreams. You gonna need it :)