Brexit and the Consequences

Proves my point that it's corrupted in some way, it's skewed by something, is it students, is it someone/something that doesn't actually understand the UK distribution and it was too difficult to program into the bots anyway?

It does show the richest hotspots however, Edinburgh/London/Oxford/Cambridge/Central Manchester/Sheffield/Brighton....

What is it telling us?

Cambridge and Oxford receive a lot of R&D grants from the EU. Areas that are the engine of UK and work to produce anything worthy of selling obviously favour staying close to their markets.

Areas that have nought to do with any form of production selling stuff don't. Buying EU stuff yes but selling no. That's why there is a clear North South divide.

Also educated hard working people don't see obstacles. They see opportunities. They don't look to blame others they simply work hard and get on with doing.

People see what they want to see. (y)

Proves my point that it's corrupted in some way, it's skewed by something, is it students, is it someone/something that doesn't actually understand the UK distribution and it was too difficult to program into the bots anyway?

It does show the richest hotspots however, Edinburgh/London/Oxford/Cambridge/Central Manchester/Sheffield/Brighton....

What is it telling us?

I think it's clear what it tells us.

Indoctrination on steroids.
Large groups of uninformed impressionable young minds to influence.
Known historical breeding grounds for enemies of the UK.

And then there's Brighton! Where they are known for their off the wall thinking. They have Lucas as their MP. nuff said.

And then there's Brighton! Where they are known for their off the wall thinking. They have Lucas as their MP. nuff said.

:) Isn’t it lovely. You’ve got to try and find some way of discrediting anyone who has the temerity not to join your parade. Talk about a show of weakness in your position if you have to resort to insulting anyone who might disagree. Nice one chaps.

LOL - Brighton is little Britain but with all the sun sea and social life to go with it. :love::love::love:

:) Isn’t it lovely. You’ve got to try and find some way of discrediting anyone who has the temerity not to join your parade. Talk about a show of weakness in your position if you have to resort to insulting anyone who might disagree. Nice one chaps.

That's because I have a complete understanding of the situation, unlike some. :)

And there's no weakness in my position. Consistent all the way through.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/229963

ok lads – here's your chance for the real deal! Probably be knocking on 20 million by the end of the weekend :)
leave.JPG

Attachments

• 1553276197089.png
    1553276197089.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 107

I always enjoy your posts CV - it's refreshing to read such balanced and objective opinions.

Yippee! That’s what I was suggesting to cv earlier. He must have been busy getting it organised. Now we can can have a good knock-about contest :ROFLMAO:

It's already been debated by the committee, and is One of the reasons why we are still on track for No Deal.

Way ahead of you - my whole family has already voted (several times) including the cat.

The cats here are all looking forward to Brexit in order to safeguard their fish. Topper next door says it's a long time since he's had a decent piece of cod - and he's certainly not interested in the Attorney General's codpiece. All his mates just want to get back to proper rat catching and don't see the funny side of Parliament ratting on their fish deal.

The whole bureaucratic process of Brexit is a war of attrition, coercion and confusion, designed to wear down the weaker MPs, no rest for the wicked o_O

i don’t think think she will win round 3.......still too many haters now

so onto the next game ........force the EU to the brink......they will give us a longer extension i’m pretty sure .......they blinked first

then the real war of attrition begins ......May has to resign after next week or be forced out so more liberal and democratic people can talk......we force norway 2 on everyone ....or even better play for time and then whack a remain result in the net in extra time

also if May goes corbyn may finally get his general election......that will be judged on what political parties offer a second referendum.....assuming a GE suspends our exit even longer

we may even see a party born called remain........as another will certainly hang their hat on brexit

this brexit has more twists than a twisty turny thing !!

i don’t think think she will win round 3.......still too many haters now

so onto the next game ........force the EU to the brink......they will give us a longer extension i’m pretty sure .......they blinked first

then the real war of attrition begins ......May has to resign after next week or be forced out so more liberal and democratic people can talk......we force norway 2 on everyone ....or even better play for time and then whack a remain result in the net in extra time

also if May goes corbyn may finally get his general election......that will be judged on what political parties offer a second referendum.....assuming a GE suspends our exit even longer

we may even see a party born called remain........as another will certainly hang their hat on brexit

this brexit has more twists than a twisty turny thing !!

Part of me almost hopes that we don't get Brexit resolved this month.

It will be fascinating watching the EU tear itself apart after the May elections.

I'm proud to say that the UK was there at the start of this Liberation/ Revolution, but it will need others to carry it forward. (y)

It will help the UK public crystallise their thoughts and position re future relationship with the failing EU.

Part of me almost hopes that we don't get Brexit resolved this month.

It will be fascinating watching the EU tear itself apart after the May elections.

I'm proud to say that the UK was there at the start of this Liberation/ Revolution, but it will need others to carry it forward. (y)

It will help the UK public crystallise their thoughts and position re future relationship with the failing EU.

They won’t want to experience the political chaos they see here so they’ll probably bury their heads under their pillows whatever they might think.