Brexit and the Consequences

Then I suggest you abide by the will of the people and quit all the remoaning on and on and on.

:LOL:

Get your facts straight. You are the moaning eurosceptic here. I accept the referendum and its role in our Parliamentary process.

I'm simply correcting the lies and deceits, half truths and false beliefs.

You've heard it from your one trick ponies mouth m8 what else do you need.

People have spoken and Parliament is acting. (y)

The very same people who got us all into this mess.

Of course, we should trust them implicitly.

NOT !

Point you make here is sooo STUPID it speaks volumes on your comprehension of what constitutes life and debate and living.

Others have quoted similar posts as if any one mistake or word or wrong decision ever made in the past, scratches the importance of their opinion now or in the future as being invalid.

Have you ever heard of the disclaimer, past returns and performance is no guarantee of future gains?

Get real!!! Please. :)

Get your facts straight. You are the moaning eurosceptic here. I accept the referendum and its role in our Parliamentary process.

I'm simply correcting the lies and deceits, half truths and false beliefs.

You've heard it from your one trick ponies mouth m8 what else do you need.

People have spoken and Parliament is acting. (y)

You need to listen to your elders and betters.

Read again what Barjon wrote and keep reading it until it sinks in.

Yeah, it's a crying shame innit. The rot set in when MPs started being paid but, even then, I trusted that they acted in what they thought were the best interests of our country and its people. Increasingly, though, the evidence of snouts in the trough mounted until cynicism overtakes trust and now even the good ones are viewed with suspicion.

If you can't trust your leadership then you've really no where to go.

You need to listen to your elders and betters.

Read again what Barjon wrote and keep reading it until it sinks in.

Yeah, it's a crying shame innit. The rot set in when MPs started being paid but, even then, I trusted that they acted in what they thought were the best interests of our country and its people. Increasingly, though, the evidence of snouts in the trough mounted until cynicism overtakes trust and now even the good ones are viewed with suspicion.

If you can't trust your leadership then you've really no where to go.

I like Barjon and he certainly is on the ball and makes a valid point.

So who is your leader? Boris? Farage? May? Gove? Leasdom?

Pick one and impress us :LOL:

Point you make here is sooo STUPID it speaks volumes on your comprehension of what constitutes life and debate and living.

Others have quoted similar posts as if any one mistake or word or wrong decision ever made in the past, scratches the importance of their opinion now or in the future as being invalid.

Have you ever heard of the disclaimer, past returns and performance is no guarantee of future gains?

Get real!!! Please. :)

You need to go puff on One dude.

See if it helps suspend reality.....Well, at least until you wake up tomorrow and realise it was just a dream.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I like Barjon and he certainly is on the ball and makes a valid point.

So who is your leader? Boris? Farage? May? Gove? Leasdom?

Pick one and impress us :LOL:

None of them actually.

Until the system of governance is changed.

You need to look up public servant and I include politicians.

All of them work in the interests of the people who elevated them to office.

We can't have a situation where the tail wags the dog. That is where we are now.

None of them actually.

Until the system of governance is changed.

You need to look up public servant and I include politicians.

All of them work in the interests of the people who elevated them to office.

We can't have a situation where the tail wags the dog. That is where we are now.

Agree with much of what you say here but the none of them actually, first line bit.

Names listed were some of the key names who led the Brexit campaign which I suspect you are strongly in favour of. I also understood from your past posts that Leasdom was the non-favourite winning the PM race which you endorsed and knew it all.

So either I misunderstood or not quite getting it, having voted for Brexit who or how you see this progressing and who is suitable to lead us through the challenge of acting on multitude of advice from the common people with multiple of experts expressing their views?

Is it not the case that a visionary good leader has people follow them (and in some cases blindly off cliffs)?

To decipher greatness of leaders usually requires they are long gone and dead post a decade or few, perhaps even a century or more to visualise their true contribution. You feel you have all the skills to judge in advance what everybody else can talk about in the years to come.

Are you not dreaming of a contradictory utopia? Are you a prophet by some chance :cheesy:

Agree with much of what you say here but the none of them actually, first line bit.

Names listed were some of the key names who led the Brexit campaign which I suspect you are strongly in favour of. I also understood from your past posts that Leasdom was the non-favourite winning the PM race which you endorsed and knew it all.

Am I that obvious :LOL:
She didn't surround herself with good heavyweight advisors and therefore tripped herself up, coupled with the fact that "the establishment" did a hatchet job on her.

So either I misunderstood or not quite getting it, having voted for Brexit who or how you see this progressing and who is suitable to lead us through the challenge of acting on multitude of advice from the common people with multiple of experts expressing their views?

I don't think you understand what Brexit was all about. Not only was it about getting away from the EU, but also about sending a message to our own useless lot, that we have had enough of all of it.

Is it not the case that a visionary good leader has people follow them (and in some cases blindly off cliffs)?

To decipher greatness of leaders usually requires they are long gone and dead post a decade or few, perhaps even a century or more to visualise their true contribution. You feel you have all the skills to judge in advance what everybody else can talk about in the years to come.

Thatcher was easily identifiable as a great leader. So great, she turned the country around, with the help of the people of course.

Are you not dreaming of a contradictory utopia? Are you a prophet by some chance :cheesy:

Well, some people have vision and some people don't, but the majority spend all their time living out there lives watching what the latest celebrity gets up to. They don't really care enough do they.

This is an important article well worth reading imo.

Will India dash UK trade deal hopes?

Feel it is a fair article and looking at Vodafone's experience in India being the 2nd biggest mobile operator, they are finding Indian's to be very hard nosed and excellent negotiators. Having paid a ridiculous sum of money during the 3G auction it is now scratching its head on how long it will take to recoup investment.

There is no free lunch with India. So saying Australia wants to do deal with us is pretty insignificant. But doing deals with India and China would be absolutely great if only it was true and possible.

I'm sure they'll put some rosy gloss on it and the Telerubbish and Dailytrash will no doubt come out with some stupendous headlines for the hopeful readers, reality will be far from the truth and the Europeans will know the hand we are holding.

Good luck to her... Won't be holding breath. :whistling

This is an important article well worth reading imo.

Will India dash UK trade deal hopes?

Feel it is a fair article and looking at Vodafone's experience in India being the 2nd biggest mobile operator, they are finding Indian's to be very hard nosed and excellent negotiators. Having paid a ridiculous sum of money during the 3G auction it is now scratching its head on how long it will take to recoup investment.

There is no free lunch with India. So saying Australia wants to do deal with us is pretty insignificant. But doing deals with India and China would be absolutely great if only it was true and possible.

I'm sure they'll put some rosy gloss on it and the Telerubbish and Dailytrash will no doubt come out with some stupendous headlines for the hopeful readers, reality will be far from the truth and the Europeans will know the hand we are holding.

Good luck to her... Won't be holding breath. :whistling
How about dangling a cut of the 270 million in aid we send them every year as a sweetener

How about dangling a cut of the 270 million in aid we send them every year as a sweetener

Might be better off using the money buying back Jaguar, Land Rover and all the others our stupid politicians have let go.

We've had this debate before. These donations aren't really free at all. They are hidden subsidies, with strings attached which can only be used to purchase goods and services from the UK.

However, you refer to 270m as a sweetener. Indian's obviously don't see it that way. In fact it's more of a stick the way you are dangling it right now.

As you have read and discovered, the sweetener or the carrot is free movement of people. We should remove visa requirements totally and then open up free trade and get rid of all trade barriers. Makes perfect sense to me.

Let the people and business work for you. Of course this is what we already have with European Union. To some in their wisdom this approach is totally wrong.

As that article hinted reaching agreement will not be easy if at all possible. UK only offering fast track visas for the very rich. They already have access so I'm puzzled as to what the UK has to offer India what they don't have already.

The very markets we would like opened like financial services is precisely what the Indians protect along with the EU.

UK's Eurosceptics I expect will learn a very important lesson from this experience. If they are honest about it to them selves after many years of negotiations they'll find not just EU but globally the trend is for large protective trade blocks which is pretty much what we have now. US will soon go that way too based on some of the rhetoric coming from there and their struggles.

We've had this debate before. These donations aren't really free at all. They are hidden subsidies, with strings attached which can only be used to purchase goods and services from the UK.

However, you refer to 270m as a sweetener. Indian's obviously don't see it that way. In fact it's more of a stick the way you are dangling it right now.

As you have read and discovered, the sweetener or the carrot is free movement of people. We should remove visa requirements totally and then open up free trade and get rid of all trade barriers. Makes perfect sense to me.

Let the people and business work for you. Of course this is what we already have with European Union. To some in their wisdom this approach is totally wrong.

As that article hinted reaching agreement will not be easy if at all possible. UK only offering fast track visas for the very rich. They already have access so I'm puzzled as to what the UK has to offer India what they don't have already.

The very markets we would like opened like financial services is precisely what the Indians protect along with the EU.

UK's Eurosceptics I expect will learn a very important lesson from this experience. If they are honest about it to them selves after many years of negotiations they'll find not just EU but globally the trend is for large protective trade blocks which is pretty much what we have now. US will soon go that way too based on some of the rhetoric coming from there and their struggles.

May rightly denied this to them. One of the reasons why we are leaving the eu is the flood of low skilled migration. That article hinted which is nothing more than hearsay.

So let me get this straight.

It's fine to have uncontrolled free movement of people all across everywhere including unskilled labour who's only contribution is to undercut the wages of everyone else who is already established but struggling.
Even the immigrants from yesteryear who came to the UK don't want any more immigration !

Only time you will be happy is when everyone is living in a tent.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/266228/youth-unemployment-rate-in-eu-countries/

These are the casualties of free movement.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.

It's fine to have uncontrolled free movement of people all across everywhere including unskilled labour who's only contribution is to undercut the wages of everyone else who is already established but struggling.
Even the immigrants from yesteryear who came to the UK don't want any more immigration !

Only time you will be happy is when everyone is living in a tent.

Bull to a red flag :LOL:

Just pointing out the donation is not a carrot dangling but like waving a stick. Means UK negotiations are broken if you start from that step.

Indians not interested. Tough negotiators. What do they want?

Theresa May has rejected calls to relax Indian visa rules, saying the UK has a "good system" for applications.

"Nine out of 10 visa applications from India are already accepted," she said.

The Indian's are playing a clever game. Saying we have a big fast growing economy and if you want a bit of carrot give us this. 9 out of 10 not good enough. How much more do they want?

1/10 = free borders and visa free travel right??? They want 10/10!

Bull to a red flag :LOL:

Just pointing out the donation is not a carrot dangling but like waving a stick. Means UK negotiations are broken if you start from that step.

Indians not interested. Tough negotiators. What do they want?

Theresa May has rejected calls to relax Indian visa rules, saying the UK has a "good system" for applications.

"Nine out of 10 visa applications from India are already accepted," she said.

The Indian's are playing a clever game. Saying we have a big fast growing economy and if you want a bit of carrot give us this. 9 out of 10 not good enough. How much more do they want?

1/10 = free borders and visa free travel right??? They want 10/10!

Indians not interested?

A bilateral trade agreement between the UK and India would be a deal “made in heaven” and would pave the way for increased trade in the wake of Britain leaving the EU, the head of India’s business group has said.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....6-b22f-79eb4891c97d+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

The Indian Govt. really must control their rapidly expanding population. China did. India's triples in about 30 years. Currently over a billion. They need a strong leadership to get the unpleasant necessities to happen imho

The Indian Govt. really must control their rapidly expanding population. China did. India's triples in about 30 years. Currently over a billion. They need a strong leadership to get the unpleasant necessities to happen imho

Atilla's dream plan

Attachments

• ind.jpg
    ind.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 105