Brexit and the Consequences

Ah but they have history when it comes to crackdowns. So why should this time be any different.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2010/07/riot-j20.html

Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux went to Grenoble on Saturday. He said he would “reestablish public order and the authority of the state ... by all means necessary.”

You really digging deep but that doesn't answer the question.

As for those two murders they were deemed to be racist police murders and related to no go areas and ghettos habited by foreign elements. You really are mixing up your toys aren't you.

Both of you have failed to answer a simple question about MSM that you guys trumpet so loudly and haven't been able to produce one shred of news supporting Daily Mail amongst the European newspapers.

I don't blame you because I looked hard and googled leading Foreign press my self and came up with zilch.

May has always been a Remainer & should resign after losing tomorrow's vote - but she won't. She will go down in history as one of our worst-ever PMs. Lacks integrity, honesty and sense of duty - even by today's appallingly low political standards.

Yes, she was. Just like the vast majority of MPs. Nonetheless she has been committed to work to the referendum result - like most of those MPs. It’s not her fault that she has had such a weak and shitty hand to play and that was never in with a chance despite the rose tinted views of the Brexit campaign.

Notice there hasn’t been much comment about “The Uncivil Warl on here. A brilliant, brilliant campaign - shame it was based on lies and whipping up fears and despicable that it was deliberately so. I suppose you are all too embarrassed to talk about that - just glory in the win and pretend the whole country is with you aside from the establishment (whoever they are) who obviously know fckall about anything .

I've never seen British riot police armed, have you? That's reserved for the Army, when was the last time you saw the Army out on the streets for riot control on the British mainland?

But they are not riot police are they? Daily Mail alleges they are armed riot police and you believe their written word as gospel. FGS after all the speel you give us about MSM you can't be that gullible? Can you?

They are simply armed police protecting law and order.

Can you please show me a French newspaper that states armed riot police were deployed?

Two Prime Ministers have lied to us over Brexit, first Cameron and how many times has May changed her rhetoric, here’s the latest:

Theresa May says no Brexit more likely than no deal http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46856149

They’re not wrong when they say ‘all the sh1t floats to the top’ and ‘sh1t rolls downhill’.

Brexsh1t is quite apt [emoji848][emoji16]

Who else have lied to the British people other than the Two TORY PMs?

Be honest now!

Which parties did they belong to?

Which is worse; lying to people or scaring them?

You have three options!

1. Call a friend
2. Go 50/50
3. Ask the public?

Funny old world isn't it?

Yes, she was. Just like the vast majority of MPs. Nonetheless she has been committed to work to the referendum result - like most of those MPs. It’s not her fault that she has had such a weak and shitty hand to play and that was never in with a chance despite the rose tinted views of the Brexit campaign.

Notice there hasn’t been much comment about “The Uncivil Warl on here. A brilliant, brilliant campaign - shame it was based on lies and whipping up fears and despicable that it was deliberately so. I suppose you are all too embarrassed to talk about that - just glory in the win and pretend the whole country is with you aside from the establishment (whoever they are) who obviously know fckall about anything .

I did watch it and thought it was very good as well. Although they gave a Cambridge Analytica twist to it, similarities with Trumps elections were visible to large extent. I liked his assessment at the beginning and how he approached the campaign about the crux of the matter was in the middle, with the floaters who often tend to be less opinionated and informed and thus more easily swayed going with flavour of the moment that impinges on their well being.

Such that targetted 2bn posts no doubt will have got enough peoples backs up making them vote as intended.

But they are not riot police are they? Daily Mail alleges they are armed riot police and you believe their written word as gospel. FGS after all the speel you give us about MSM you can't be that gullible? Can you?

They are simply armed police protecting law and order.

Can you please show me a French newspaper that states armed riot police were deployed?

Even the French know they are riot police (CRS) https://www.revolutionpermanente.fr...RS-armes-de-fusil-d-assaut-automatique-HK-G36

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compagnies_Républicaines_de_Sécurité

The Gilet Jaunes even managed to steal a G36 from the cops on 01 December

https://actu17.fr/paris-un-fusil-dassaut-hk-g36-derobe-a-la-police-par-des-casseurs/

Last edited:

Can't comment on something I've not watched yet :p

Did vote leave cheat or just outsmart/outthink the Remain camp ?

Depends on your view if you think you can manipulate people through selective targetted posts?

As before the free floaters are the deciders not the informed or aware peeps who have already decided where their interest lie and not likely to change their minds.

When you go shopping at the supermarket, are you aware which shelves hold high turnover, high margin marked up goods? Betcha you're not. Do you find you have to bend to pick up a bargain or go for the easy reach premium items at eye level.

There is a whole lot of behavioural science out there. It has become an art form. :)

Wow that's serious but you are reading the Permanent Revolution website.

If yellow vests have stolen one of those and let's say they start using it, then it's probably precautionary move.

I can't see them using live ammo on crowds I'm afraid and it does smell a little off.

Good find though. Interesting read (y)

Wow that's serious but you are reading the Permanent Revolution website.

If yellow vests have stolen one of those and let's say they start using it, then it's probably precautionary move.

I can't see them using live ammo on crowds I'm afraid and it does smell a little off.

Good find though. Interesting read (y)

That's why my original comment was 'it'll all end in tears' it doesn't matter from which side the violence comes from. I hope it doesn't escalate, but you never know with these continentals, they are a tad more impatient than us Brits.

Thanks for the reminder. Just watched it and I must say, what a thoroughly brilliant job they made of it against all the establishment odds. Just goes to show that the people do have a voice and the power to change things, but we are only part way through that change. The rejection of Mays, leave but stay trapped inside, deal tomorrow will be another major blow to the established order.

I've been watching the parliamentary debates on i-player (sad I know) and it is clear that when the deal is voted down, we will not be having another "peoples vote" and there will be no further negotiation with the EU, which leaves only No Deal. So, it might be time to throw in the towel, concede defeat and get behind the country, which has a glorious future outside the EU. (y)

Did vote leave cheat or just outsmart/outthink the Remain camp ?

Outsmarted for sure and probably a large dose of remainer lethargy, which would explain their continued anger because they didn't see it coming:LOL:. Oh well, we live and learn.;)

Does this apply to Snowflake Soubry, or will Labour make an exemption (because she's a snowflake :ROFLMAO:)?

mcdonald.png

They don't want to be dropping things from helicopters. Those protesters don't have hard hats on. It goes against all known health and safety law....something the French Govt might like to think about.:oops:

http://www.hse.gov.uk/food/struckby.htm
I think in french law it’s not mandatory to wear a hard hat unless being fired upon with live rounds, though the wearing of a high viz is compulsory....health and safety gone mad again..

I reckon it'll be close in the no confidence vote though, Tories won't want to lose power to Corbyn, that would be outright humiliation :D