Brexit and the Consequences

Are you suggesting he's taken such a position on the likelihood of a retrace ? or, in depth analysis that the euro-zone is on a slippery slope to failure ?

Yes of course the former. Article even says so that he hasn't explained his rational. It then goes on to say there are three potential possibilities.

1. Slow down
2. Euro politics
3. Slow down in China

Beware there is confirmation bias out there.

Those three going to effect the whole globe not just EU. However, I'd hazard a guess the Euro will do considerably better than Sterling if Brexit materialises.

Doesn't matter how long we have to wait, we will be getting a No Deal proper Brexit and Europe will go in the same direction. You king Canute followers will clearly have to learn the hard way. :whistle:

Quite aside from the EU we already have a trade deal via the EU with countries like Switzerland who are not part of the EU but who have trade deals with the EU. In the event of a “no deal” all those deals will all need to be re-negotiated between those countries and us if we wish to maintain the same sort of trading relationships with them (less the nasty EU bits, of course!!). I was a bit startled to read that damn all has been done on that front yet. If that’s true words fail me.

The uk and Switzerland have already agreed a trade deal outside of the EU, Its part of the transition deal that they will keep trading as before.

For someone who talks about MSM and how bad and selective it is, I find it absolutely amazing you post this rubbish from hardly an independent or free thinking newspapers???

Those armed police are for their protection not to kill. Today's protests were peaceful. That's just precaution against the gas explosion and possible terrorists attacks into a crowded place.

Really SC, you say one thing and demonstrate something altogether different.

So is the DailyMail your idea of a reputable paper then?

For someone who talks about MSM and how bad and selective it is, I find it absolutely amazing you post this rubbish from hardly an independent or free thinking newspapers???

Those armed police are for their protection not to kill. Today's protests were peaceful. That's just precaution against the gas explosion and possible terrorists attacks into a crowded place.

Really SC, you say one thing and demonstrate something altogether different.

So is the DailyMail your idea of a reputable paper then?

Why? Is it fake news?

Why? Is it fake news?

Okaaaayyyy... Here is the headline.

French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons with live ammunition against Yellow Vest protestors as Macron's law and order crisis spirals

How many bullets fired?

Are you seriously suggesting they were requested to engage protestors with live bullets if so where is the evidence.

Police in Europe as well as in the UK carry loaded weapons. Are you not being led.

Or is it that you find a piece of news that's so twisted, slanted and skewed out of place it tickles your make believe world justifying your world view of how you conduct virtual reality in your head to maintain your consistency of being an upstanding integral human being. :)

I've googled french riot police using live ammunition and the results that have come out are just the usual British press.

Can you find me one international non-British paper that carries similar headline please? Don't stay up all night not too important. Cheers, you and CV do make me laugh... :D:D:D

The uk and Switzerland have already agreed a trade deal outside of the EU, Its part of the transition deal that they will keep trading as before.

Ah, that’s good - further along than it was reported, then. Will “no deal” make any difference to it?

Okaaaayyyy... Here is the headline.

French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons with live ammunition against Yellow Vest protestors as Macron's law and order crisis spirals

How many bullets fired?

Are you seriously suggesting they were requested to engage protestors with live bullets if so where is the evidence.

Police in Europe as well as in the UK carry loaded weapons. Are you not being led.

Or is it that you find a piece of news that's so twisted, slanted and skewed out of place it tickles your make believe world justifying your world view of how you conduct virtual reality in your head to maintain your consistency of being an upstanding integral human being. :)

I've googled french riot police using live ammunition and the results that have come out are just the usual British press.

Can you find me one international non-British paper that carries similar headline please? Don't stay up all night not too important. Cheers, you and CV do make me laugh... :D:D:D

Ah but they have history when it comes to crackdowns. So why should this time be any different.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2010/07/riot-j20.html

Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux went to Grenoble on Saturday. He said he would “reestablish public order and the authority of the state ... by all means necessary.”

I've never seen British riot police armed, have you? That's reserved for the Army, when was the last time you saw the Army out on the streets for riot control on the British mainland?

Ah, that’s good - further along than it was reported, then. Will “no deal” make any difference to it?
Just timescale when it comes into affect, i.e. March 29 if no deal and January 2021, end of the implementation period.

Eurostar.JPG

Two Prime Ministers have lied to us over Brexit, first Cameron and how many times has May changed her rhetoric, here’s the latest:

Theresa May says no Brexit more likely than no deal http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46856149

They’re not wrong when they say ‘all the sh1t floats to the top’ and ‘sh1t rolls downhill’.

Brexsh1t is quite apt [emoji848][emoji16]

Two Prime Ministers have lied to us over Brexit, first Cameron and how many times has May changed her rhetoric, here’s the latest:

Theresa May says no Brexit more likely than no deal http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46856149

They’re not wrong when they say ‘all the sh1t floats to the top’ and ‘sh1t rolls downhill’.

Brexsh1t is quite apt [emoji848][emoji16]

May still running scare stories and being duplicitous right up to the wire.