Brexit and the Consequences

Pay attention Att :LOL:

It's like i've been telling you all along. There is NO EU growth when you strip out ECB support. EU heading for a mega crisis, political and economic.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...wth-slows-while-italy-stagnates-idUSKCN1N417G

Don't make me laugh...

Global markets entering expected downturn and you signalling out EU slowdown in growth... Typical opportunist response. You were quiet whilst they grew faster than UK and now you are back on your high horse because all boats rise and fall with the tide.

Despicable you making Brexit capital.

As for Italy, remind me again how many FAB governments they have had since the 2nd World War. Corrupt and ineffective government is what they had. Let the people choose. There will be consequences. They will be split in two and back before the EU with tails between legs.

EU is indestructible. I would endorse a harder response to laggards. If leavers want to leave all good with me. Nobody stopping any government from leaving.

Simply that people, citizens should be wary of politicians promising sheds they can't deliver. Where, how and at what cost will Italy raise debt to finance promises?

You should be asking how long UK or Italy will last delivering false promises before people vent their anger at what they were sold?

You are always sooooo premature when ever you try to screw the EU.

If I recall last time you were frothing in the mouth, Sweden was going to take down the EU :LOL::LOL::LOL: How has that worked out for you?

Don't make me laugh...

Global markets entering expected downturn and you signalling out EU slowdown in growth... Typical opportunist response. You were quiet whilst they grew faster than UK and now you are back on your high horse because all boats rise and fall with the tide.

Despicable you making Brexit capital.

As for Italy, remind me again how many FAB governments they have had since the 2nd World War. Corrupt and ineffective government is what they had. Let the people choose. There will be consequences. They will be split in two and back before the EU with tails between legs.

EU is indestructible. I would endorse a harder response to laggards. If leavers want to leave all good with me. Nobody stopping any government from leaving.

Simply that people, citizens should be wary of politicians promising sheds they can't deliver. Where, how and at what cost will Italy raise debt to finance promises?

You should be asking how long UK or Italy will last delivering false promises before people vent their anger at what they were sold?

You are always sooooo premature when ever you try to screw the EU.

If I recall last time you were frothing in the mouth, Sweden was going to take down the EU :LOL::LOL::LOL: How has that worked out for you?

:LOL:

They all want to leave the EU. They just haven't got there yet.

I'm ahead of the curve....not my problem that everyone else is behind the curve. (y)

Don't make me laugh...

This is clearly cv having selective hearing.
Why do some people need to deceive themselves?

Can someone on here give an UNBIASED explanation of what kind of trade deal the UK can get from a non EU country like Australia for example that would be better than the EU can get with Australia??

Can someone on here give an UNBIASED explanation of what kind of trade deal the UK can get from a non EU country like Australia for example that would be better than the EU can get with Australia??

Thats the crucial question.
They keep saying we can get better deals, but there is no evidence if what that may look like, whereas we know where we stand with the EU.
As an advanced nation, we cant compete on low-end products, China has that covered, so we have to compete with our technical edge, whats left of it. And here, we are better working with the EU rather than on our own.
And where will the money come from? Since the 350million per week will all go to the NHS, wont it?! :confused:
I am bored. I am just going to emigrate to the Maldives.

so we have to compete with our technical edge, whats left of it. And here, we are better working with the EU rather than on our own.

This is what I don't understand.
The EU has bigger buying power than us.
So why would the likes of Australia be able to do us a better deal.
I'm trying to be open minded about this. But I can't get passed the idea that Tesco is cheaper than my corner shop because they can buy in bulk? Or am I missing something?

This is what I don't understand.
The EU has bigger buying power than us.
So why would the likes of Australia be able to do us a better deal.
I'm trying to be open minded about this. But I can't get passed the idea that Tesco is cheaper than my corner shop because they can buy in bulk? Or am I missing something?

Even if true, it's not a reason to stay a member of the EU though, unless they allow us to trade with them without being a member of course.