Brewski Trades

Proof of the mugging(y)

Can't see any other opportunities anywhere so unless some big moves happen I won't be doing much else, maybe buy gbp/usd at around 1.3220

Attachments

• 11 Trade.jpg
    11 Trade.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
USD/JPY might have worked if you had a bit more balls. Let me demonstrate:

Short USD/JPY @110.209 x £1+/point, no limits.

Eur/usd taken out as well now, that's 12 trades and 5 losses in a row... as I said earlier 5 losses in a row is to be expected at some point it's just annoying it's right at the beginning

Oh and goodbye Joe

Proof of the mugging(y)

Can't see any other opportunities anywhere so unless some big moves happen I won't be doing much else, maybe buy gbp/usd at around 1.3220

No worries brewski mi old mate, we can soon have that £80 back in ya pocket. All you need to do is open up an acc with OANDA and sell 6000 units of wheat. In a weeks time youdve collected £87 in rent (y), provided the rate dont change but dont worry thats covered in TIMR :smart:.
The 'totally ignore market risk' technique is required to take this trade but its not so hard to get ya head around just dont forget the towel.

197340.jpg

Once mastered its easy to negate the cr@p positioning and dosh youd be out on any adverse move on ya $4.2 entry
$4.5 = -£1500
$5.0 = -£4150
$5.5 = -£6800
$6.0 = -£9500:whistling

Just focus on the £87 per week, ignore the steamroller, tell everyone how great you are :smart:, and find some poor feckers thread and faaaackkkkkin ruin it! Just ruin it as best you can with BS condescending posts! Oh, and fack with noob threads too, very important!

This time next year Roders! :cool:

No worries brewski mi old mate, we can soon have that £80 back in ya pocket. All you need to do is open up an acc with OANDA and sell 6000 units of wheat. In a weeks time youdve collected £87 in rent (y), provided the rate dont change but dont worry thats covered in TIMR :smart:.
The 'totally ignore market risk' technique is required to take this trade but its not so hard to get ya head around just dont forget the towel.

197340.jpg

Once mastered its easy to negate the cr@p positioning and dosh youd be out on any adverse move on ya $4.2 entry
$4.5 = -£1500
$5.0 = -£4150
$5.5 = -£6800
$6.0 = -£9500:whistling

Just focus on the £87 per week, ignore the steamroller, tell everyone how great you are :smart:, and find some poor feckers thread and faaaackkkkkin ruin it! Just ruin it as best you can with BS condescending posts! Oh, and fack with noob threads too, very important!

This time next year Roders! :cool:

Solid mate you need to patent the TIMR strategy:LOL:

Are Oanda any good? The 50p minimum stakes on CMC is going to kill me soon if it hasn't already, I've passed on a few trades due to not being able to have a wide enough stop.

Edit - I just tried opening a demo account with them and some joker has already taken brewski1984 username!

Last edited:
A load of stops just got triggered on gbp/usd below 1.3220 that was a quick pop down... I don't mind buying those positions off them (y)

In at 1.32146 stop 1.3187

Are Oanda any good? The 50p minimum stakes on CMC is going to kill me soon if it hasn't already, I've passed on a few trades due to not being able to have a wide enough stop.

Edit - I just tried opening a demo account with them and some joker has already taken brewski1984 username!
lol, it wasnt me honest :D

The unit sizes for OANDA are all over the place, for example. The pip calculator will be your friend. Finance calc here

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5018-unit-size.jpg

They offer different platforms but i havent had a good look around as yet. At a glance looks pretty good but spreads seem a bit steep.

Some 10p SBs here

or if you really wana take it easy :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5020-eurusd.jpg

Last edited:
lol, it wasnt me honest :D

The unit sizes for OANDA are all over the place, for example. The pip calculator will be your friend. Finance calc here

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5018-unit-size.jpg

They offer different platforms but i havent had a good look around as yet. At a glance looks pretty good but spreads seem a bit steep.

Some 10p SBs here

or if you really wana take it easy :D

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5020-eurusd.jpg

Looks like it would take a bit of time to get used to it, I'll give their demo a try at some point and see how I get on (y)

USD/JPY might have worked if you had a bit more balls. Let me demonstrate:

Short USD/JPY @110.209 x £1+/point, no limits.

Are you insane man?, I assume your attempting to show off some trading prowess, the above trade, the short trade was taken in a clearly rising trend, no short should have being taken at 110.29, (unless your a gambler or don't really have a clue what your doing), You shorted in a very clear rising trend, a very quick way to blow your account IMHO. By 16:30, you were 40 pips offside, even at the time of me typing this your still way offside. When prices are rising, join the ride, don't trade against the move and vice versa. this is no prowess, its more blag and hope, by now a seasoned trader would have many pips in their bag, whilst you hang on to a prayer.

Are you insane man?, I assume your attempting to show off some trading prowess, the above trade, the short trade was taken in a clearly rising trend, no short should have being taken at 110.29, (unless your a gambler or don't really have a clue what your doing), You shorted in a very clear rising trend, a very quick way to blow your account IMHO. By 16:30, you were 40 pips offside, even at the time of me typing this your still way offside. When prices are rising, join the ride, don't trade against the move and vice versa. this is no prowess, its more blag and hope, by now a seasoned trader would have many pips in their bag, whilst you hang on to a prayer.

What timeframe are you looking at?

GBP flying without me now, I wouldn't be surprised to see it back above 1.40000 in the next few months.

I've sold usd/jpy plus got a buy signal on eur/usd... shouldn't really trade both at the same time. Screenshot later