Brewski Trades

Screenshot of everything for today... nice move up by DOW for the close (y)

You can see my targets on the trades so you can see where I'm aiming for but they aren't set in stone

Attachments

• 9 Trade.jpg
    9 Trade.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 156
Your comments are just assumptions. I have statements for last 35yrs and live in central London 15 mins drive from BIG BEN and live in a 6 bed house I bought 8 years ago for £1.5 Ml with No loan.
My advice to you is use wisdom before you post.

Do you have a house in Rochdale?

All the good traders live there now you know.

I'm thinking of moving from Australia to there.

Woke up to find I was taken out of DAX and now I've just been taken out of the DOW trade. No point opening any new trades today so that will be me done for the week, not having too much luck so far. I will be back trading on Wednesday next week.

Woke up to find I was taken out of DAX and now I've just been taken out of the DOW trade. No point opening any new trades today so that will be me done for the week, not having too much luck so far. I will be back trading on Wednesday next week.

Light weight. I over slept and missed all the action. They simply could not take me out.

Light weight. I over slept and missed all the action. They simply could not take me out.

It'll happen one day.

If DOW gets to around 21690/21680 I'll be looking to get back in, I'm posting this now so everyone knows it won't be a bored gamble trade but a genuine one if I take it

It'll happen one day.

If DOW gets to around 21690/21680 I'll be looking to get back in, I'm posting this now so everyone knows it won't be a bored gamble trade but a genuine one if I take it

You did not say the direction. I presume long ? Well all the indices are moving down now. You should load up.

It will not happen one day. I control the size, and I grow the account. Both make it impossible for them to take me out.

Do you have a house in Rochdale?

All the good traders live there now you know.

I'm thinking of moving from Australia to there.

Oscar what do you do for fun in the land down under? Throw a saddle on kangaroos ride em like a horse :LOL:

I'm getting mugged off but you're literally getting mugged by DAX, Nasdaq, Gold and Silver and probably a few more. They got their hands in your pockets.

They think they are are mugging me. But my £ notes have strings attached to them. They think they have them, then they don't.

Screenshot to show last trades and to show no bored/revenge/gambling trades done today.

Attachments

• 10 Trade.jpg
    10 Trade.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 138
Back trading for the next 3 days, I've been mugged by DAX again this morning hoping to pick some points up from a retrace and I've gone short usd/jpy from 110.01. I'll post a screenshot later.

Record highs for DOW and DAX soon(y)

Back trading for the next 3 days, I've been mugged by DAX again this morning hoping to pick some points up from a retrace and I've gone short usd/jpy from 110.01. I'll post a screenshot later.

Record highs for DOW and DAX soon(y)

:LOL: 'bout time you started doing the mugging, brewski. Get the mask and knuckle dusters out of the drawer and hit daxie where it hurts. I've reserved a hospital bed for him.

:LOL: 'bout time you started doing the mugging, brewski. Get the mask and knuckle dusters out of the drawer and hit daxie where it hurts. I've reserved a hospital bed for him.

Not had a great start to Brewski Trades have I

As you know it's all a numbers game, just have to control my losses and be patient for the winners (y)

For once, you are committing, that's improvement. Are there some big candles currently for you to get this excited ? Should call a real position. If you are not familiar on how it's done, like so:

Long/Short DAX @xxxxx, Stop YYYYY.

But if you really want to send him to a hospital bed, replace Stop with NO LIMITS !