Brewski Trading

I'm still in it from 1.2995, holding out for 1.3150(y)

oh righty, didnt realise good stuff. in that case my comment from last week still holds you want to watch out for a retrace here @ 1.3000 BRN (plus daily R2) and 1.3110's as there is the 38.2 daily fib there and there will be some reaction to the 10's. I exited at 1.31. not saying it wont go to 1.3150 but I am expecting a reaction to push it back down to 1.3060's. ciao.

oh righty, didnt realise good stuff. in that case my comment from last week still holds you want to watch out for a retrace here @ 1.3000 BRN (plus daily R2) and 1.3110's as there is the 38.2 daily fib there and there will be some reaction to the 10's. I exited at 1.31. not saying it wont go to 1.3150 but I am expecting a reaction to push it back down to 1.3060's. ciao.

Yeah good call, I noticed it halted almost exactly where you said it would. I've got to stick to my rules though.

Thanks robster.

Would I be stupid in considering going long usd/jpy again?

Not at all. But stick to your rules and pick your spots.

On daily chart it's still in an uptrend. On an hourly chart it's right at the trend line looking at a possible move upward.

Peter

Hourly and daily charts.

Attachments

• uj002.gif
    uj002.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 202
  • uj003.gif
    uj003.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 173
If I'm seeing things the same way you do wacky then I know I'm doing something right(y)

I've got a bit of time to watch so I'll see what happens, I'll live call it if I get in.

If I'm seeing things the same way you do wacky then I know I'm doing something right(y)

I've got a bit of time to watch so I'll see what happens, I'll live call it if I get in.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but trust me I've been known to muck up my fair share of trades over the years :LOL: The stupidity ones might make for some good t2w lulz (y)

The point is to keep it simple. (y)

Peter

I'm sure I'll supply a decent amount of lulz when I hit a bad patch and blow up!

I've been watching this usd/jpy for hours and still haven't taken it. How's that for discipline.

Bought usd/jpy at 99.82, stop is 100 which puts it below Mondays low but ill probably cut it around -60.

Considering shorting dow if it breaks under 15k, I reckon there will be plenty of stops there from people who are trailing long or got long recently.

Target hit on eur/usd +155

Chart below shows the entry (red line) and the exit (green line). I basically used 1.3000 as an s/r flip to get long and held out for the target at the next resistance line. Should have held out for more but such is life.

Attachments

• eurusdsbdaily.png
    eurusdsbdaily.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Just shorted dow from 14999, 50 point stop 100 point target

Target hit +100 (2R). Wouldn't have minded running this one to be honest but ill bank the profits.

Chart below shows entry and exit, my reasons were as I posted before... busting people with stops below 15000 from either those trailing for weeks or those recently thinking it's a great buying opportunity (which I think it is).

Attachments

• ws30sbdaily.png
    ws30sbdaily.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Gone long eur/jpy from 130.00, stop 50 will be aiming for 131.00+

If you're a pin bar fan, that bar from friday is the kind of bar you wait for (although a higher close would have been better), there would have been a whole load of people stopped out that day. Gotta love NFP for clearing people out, including me most of the time:LOL:

Last edited: