Brewski Trading

Sorry brew, was up till close to 4 AM ....................... but now whatever trade I post here does NOT count as its entry is not in real time = my own rules that I don't break or try not to break.

So this particular trade is to be taken with a grain of salt as hogwash, green-eyed pussycat with a caca bum type trade

E = 1.3245 STOP trailed, now at 1.3104 partial TP level currently sits at 1.2875 hi-lev plays so on 1H TF.

I was aiming to get in around your target area although I'm currently drowning in oil so I'm not sure I'll be able to

I'm so highly leveraged to the short side that I might take some off the table if/when the following occur:

see latest steep trendline + RSI trendline in lower panel: if both get taken out I will take some money off the table. The chart is 1H so you cannot see the anticipated TP on the 4H chart mentioned in prev. post

I was aiming to get in around your target area although I'm currently drowning in oil so I'm not sure I'll be able to

Don't worry about a thing. Here's what I gotta do. My GBP chart is all buggered up. I was trying some new stuff so I got lines all over the place - I got to clean 'em up now as I view Monthly/Weekly/Daily/4H/1H in ONE glance across a dual monitor system. Best way to get confused is to do stupid sh*it like putting too many lines. Will clean it up soon and post some nice clean chart. But the trade continues as-is.

Just put idiots on IGNORE.

Peter

Putting this idiot on Ignore has already cost you plenty .............. but lucky for you, you are always peeking and stalking :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 10 years and not a single TRADE? Don, check out the folly of the members of your army. Heck, you might not even be able to handle Italy at this rate .............. see below Don for one of the greatest feats known to Man all done right here in real time at T2W that not even Warren Buffet or George Soros can do or will ever be able to do .......................

See recent GBPUSD Long trade amply documented here in real time ................. entry was spot on but look at the magnificent exit. Nobody in the friggin Universe can pull off such excellence. Based on excellence, that England once respected and honored, wackpete2, 3 &1 can only shine my shoes, never go toe to toe with me. No sir, that they cannot do!

Closed LONG remainder at 1.3494 = now Flat GBP, no Short considered yet. Just flat
(on December 13, the exact day of the top and within 13 pips shy of the TOP)

See post #38 in full in next post.

Now we take a look at where this cat GBP is going for now. My targets for 1.4 etc., are still there but there will be corrections along the way. And even if we don't get to 1.4, we gots to catch the top somehow and squeeze maximum sugarcane juice out of this move because remember, I want to go Short when this run is over.

I was expecting a likely top at 1.33 as stated in post # 32 ............ Could be at 1.33 but who wants to go to the edge of the cliff and take a chance on somebody pushing you over?

AS you fellas saw today GBP just blew by 1.33 on 1H without bating an eye. Blew Fibo away. Not expecting such a power move. Truth is it shocked the sh*t out of me ....... in a very nice way. Why was 1.33 sooooo important? A major Fibo level.
OK, so GBP blew past this 1.33. So what next?

See earlier post for mention of the 200-wk ema. Well, we are already there as of today and closed above it. But remember I said that GBP respects this level bigtime. so therefore I am out with the remainder of my Long postion and closed out all Longs. ALL, every single mother's son of a LONG is closed

Closed LONG remainder at 1.3494 = now Flat GBP, no Short considered yet. Just flat

Why? A much bigger and more serious Fibo resistance level sits at
1.3537. Don't want to get too close to that H-bomb. Can always be wrong in my estimations but early exit is not a big deal.

read quote in detail please, Don. These addresses to you personally are because you asked me the question, a very important question indeed, "Joe, are you willing to explain and show the usage of your Fibo grids - and implied, that you are not fudging the grids to make them look good" that's why Don. this is just for YOU and YOU only. the rest can kiss my ass. so pay attention, Man. For 20 years you've been serving this place like a slave and not learned TRADING. Joe is the helper you asked God to send. Your life will never be the same. so pay attention. YOu will be able to escape from Blighty within 2 years and leave the entire sh* thouse in the dust and go to a heavenly place of your choice :):):):)

I also pray that Brew will be a successful trader. I don't give a rat's ass if he lost money. We all do, we all get killed. My time came close to die but it didn't happen but can come a-knocking any time. Murphy's Law is always right round the next corner. DEATH or LIFE ............. I'm here in TRADING for wither ONE. I don't give a f*****

real time update
GBP 1H has a new bar just above my 1H trendline in chart above. Not enough for me to TP some money off the table. so the trade short continues

Who is Don? I don't mind the odd post talking about trades etc in here but as this is actually my journal please leave the abusing posts for other topics.

On another note, your target and my area to get back in being near the same is completely coincidental. Don't want you thinking I've started loading up some fibos on some charts lol

Who is Don? I don't mind the odd post talking about trades etc in here but as this is actually my journal please leave the abusing posts for other topics.

On another note, your target and my area to get back in being near the same is completely coincidental. Don't want you thinking I've started loading up some fibos on some charts lol

No, I already know you would never do TA. You would never do such a thing. You would never stoop so low. If you ever did do so you would lose face too much!

"Don" is not an abusive post. He is the moderator here. Actually my parole officer. Friend not foe although his view might be opposite, hehehehe

I don't mind the odd post talking about trades etc in here but as this is actually my journal please leave the abusing posts for other topics.

Is my interpretation correct? = I don't mind a once a month post in here + I don't want any technical posts in here

I don't mind posts in here as long as it's some sort of intelligent conversation and not links to trash videos mocking people who don't trade the way you do

Can't help you then because trashing Liars, pretenders, posers, idiots is a way of Life with me - always has been, always will be. :) :) :) :) :) :)
There cannot be any intelligent conversation between fibo and any of the T2W core 30 gang.

Over and out!

Hasta la vista

Your magic 161.8% fibo line has been hit, how are you playing it now? I'm eager to know...

Have you taken some off or are you using it as resistance and waiting for another drop? Are you just going to stay in until stop hits as it's not far away? Are you going to change to a 5 minute timeframe to suit/justify what you want to do? Are you going to come back in a months time and show me a hindsight chart of how the magic fibo line works everytime?

I'd like some real time insight...

I'm eager to know...

I'd like some real time insight...

Of course you do. You want freebies. Without me in here, you're drowning. :) You'll be dead in under 6 months.

Saw this yesterday: you've been trading for 10 years. This is the best you can do? Quit now.

Main reason you won't see me again is: you're part of the T2W core engine of 30 (read a few of your posts with new_trader). Ask moderator Don to explain what the List means and who is on it.

The entire T2W core engine of 30 has been written off permanently. There is no recourse. No Ignore needed. Don't use Ignore, its only for p*****s

The door remains very slightly open still for only 2 of the T2W core engine members, new_trader and Trendie. These 2 have zip to do with trading, but everything to do with the simple, "I like 'em both"

Wishing the T2W core engine of 30 good luck, prosperous New Year and happy trails,

this is Fibo signing out for good

Tenga un buen dia amigos :):):):):)

Of course you do. You want freebies. Without me in here, you're drowning. :) You'll be dead in under 6 months.

Saw this yesterday: you've been trading for 10 years. This is the best you can do? Quit now.

Main reason you won't see me again is: you're part of the T2W core engine of 30 (read a few of your posts with new_trader). Ask moderator Don to explain what the List means and who is on it.

The entire T2W core engine of 30 has been written off permanently. There is no recourse. No Ignore needed. Don't use Ignore, its only for p*****s

The door remains very slightly open still for only 2 of the T2W core engine members, new_trader and Trendie. These 2 have zip to do with trading, but everything to do with the simple, "I like 'em both"

Wishing the T2W core engine of 30 good luck, prosperous New Year and happy trails,

this is Fibo signing out for good

Tenga un buen dia amigos :):):):):)

I don’t care about all that my friend, tell me how your trade is playing out

Fibo you're getting stopped out soon where have you gone?

I'm so highly leveraged to the short side that I might take some off the table if/when the following occur:

see latest steep trendline + RSI trendline in lower panel: if both get taken out I will take some money off the table. The chart is 1H so you cannot see the anticipated TP on the 4H chart mentioned in prev. post

View attachment 272828

My apology: I should have finished what I started here on the trade in question, so here it is:

Hey hey hey, your answer is already in your thread from several posts back, several. As I usually do, I always state where I'm likely to TP. Read quote carefully to see for yourself. In the post, note how f****in nicely I cott the low sooooo close to it by demanding that both the steep Price trendline AND RSI trendline were taken out. Now go to your chart and put your cursor on Price trendline and RSI breakout and note how the magnificent fibo was in live action. And mind you, as clearly stated in the post, this was a high leveraged play.

All spelled out in advance, sooooooo clearly but when IQ is low, there is always trouble with readers/traders. Welcome to fibo's world. Don, I told you I get shot for the weaknesses of others. Some f****** justice!!!!!!

OK? This conclueds my responsibilty for finishing the trade that I started.

Over and out.

Bye brew, good luck, love you brother, look after yourself.