Brewski Trades

For once, you are committing, that's improvement. Are there some big candles currently for you to get this excited ? Should call a real position. If you are not familiar on how it's done, like so:

Long/Short DAX @xxxxx, Stop YYYYY.

But if you really want to send him to a hospital bed, replace Stop with NO LIMITS !

**** off

Back trading for the next 3 days, I've been mugged by DAX again this morning hoping to pick some points up from a retrace and I've gone short usd/jpy from 110.01. I'll post a screenshot later.

Record highs for DOW and DAX soon(y)

What's with this trade hiding business ? Where was the call for DAX that you got mugged on ?

I told you about it so that's not hiding it, I posted that I'd put a screenshot up later like I always have done as it doesn't let me upload pictures from my phone so I'll do it from my computer later. I didn't call it but it doesn't matter because you will see every single trade that I've done.

I'm not lucky enough to have loads of money to be able to go no limits like you do Joe

I told you about it so that's not hiding it, I posted that I'd put a screenshot up later like I always have done as it doesn't let me upload pictures from my phone so I'll do it from my computer later. I didn't call it but it doesn't matter because you will see every single trade that I've done.

I'm not lucky enough to have loads of money to be able to go no limits like you do Joe

I didn't say you should go unlimited. That was for barjon when he's sure. Judging by his response, he doesn't seem sure, which means he doesn't know something we don't. I was concerned one of his many pro contacts IN THE INDUSTRY might have given him something.

It's not necessarily to do with money but to do with appropriate numbers given the account balance, whatever that balance may be.

They seem to be able to take you out with complete easy. This would suggest bad numbers.

It would be a pity to see a trading thread turning into a mugging thread.

I didn't say you should go unlimited. That was for barjon when he's sure. Judging by his response, he doesn't seem sure, which means he doesn't know something we don't. I was concerned one of his many pro contacts IN THE INDUSTRY might have given him something.

It's not necessarily to do with money but to do with appropriate numbers given the account balance, whatever that balance may be.

They seem to be able to take you out with complete easy. This would suggest bad numbers.

It would be a pity to see a trading thread turning into a mugging thread.

My win/loss ratio is not outside the tolerance of my trading system, give it a bit more time.

In fact, I can guarantee you that at some point I will hit a run of 5/6/7 losers in a row if not more.

Last edited:
dont forget you can always push that button brewski (y)

Last edited:
My win/loss ratio is not outside the tolerance of my trading system, give it a bit more time.

In fact, I can guarantee you that at some point I will hit a run of 5/6/7 losers in a row if not more.

Ok, Mr Curve Fitter, I look forward to seeing your system working.

Unlike a lot of people, I love to see success. People think I want call outs only to see them fail. It's only their own fear that is creating this perception. My view is that if you are confident enough to call, you might have something.

It's a rather interesting play they are having on the indices currently. They seems to be waiting for an event, not sure what.

Ok, Mr Curve Fitter, I look forward to seeing your system working.

What's a curve fitter?

In my view, 99% of the world have been calling the top of Indices since last year. All these people short should only mean one thing... pro's ramping it up and taking their money

What's a curve fitter?

In my view, 99% of the world have been calling the top of Indices since last year. All these people short should only mean one thing... pro's ramping it up and taking their money

Curve fitter is someone who knows how many losers they will have.

Yes, they are ramping it up. But at some point, there won't be enough profits to worth their effort. In which case, they will have to go ask for cash from the trend followers.

If I put him on ignore will I still be able to post steam roller pictures after his posts?
Sure you can. :D

Short Wheat @4.155 x 1300 units, no limits.
6099-darktone-albums-joes-dope-moves-picture4998-wheat-09-13-17.jpg

giphy.gif

Bit of extra legwork but means he wont be able fill your thread up with his utter shíte. (y)

This darkie character is really very confusing. Half the time I couldn't work out what he's saying. Even foroom had better track record than that.

Somehow, I will be steamrolled by a few bushels of wheat would I ? What a nutter.

Sure you can. :D

6099-darktone-albums-joes-dope-moves-picture4998-wheat-09-13-17.jpg

giphy.gif

Bit of extra legwork but means he wont be able fill your thread up with his utter shíte. (y)

It's ok though, he's only losing 2k on Gold/Silver now instead of 3k (I don't know the actual P/L) so it all evens out right?

It's ok though, he's only losing 2k on Gold/Silver now instead of 3k (I don't know the actual P/L) so it all evens out right?

You hit the nail on the head there. 1k just popped into my account like that and I am good to go on wheat. I still won't mind reloading gold, just a question of at what level ?