Brewski Trades

Taken profit on usd/jpy, £37.05 as you can see in screenshot, eur/usd still running with take profit in place.

Other trades I've taken are all in the execution blotter as shown.

Attachments

• 12 Trade.jpg
    12 Trade.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 153
Take your pick, 5m,10m, 15m, 30m, 1h, all have upward moving

** Relates to the time period when Enlightened Joe went short on UC

He thought he was the big man showing me how to trade like a pro and then got rinsed (y)

Eur/usd hit target it's nice to get a couple winners to get some cash back. DOW trade still running, I'll be looking to close it at some point today as I don't want to hold over the weekend.

I won't be opening any more trades today, my shift pattern doesn't leave me much time for trading over the next couple weeks so not much will be happening. I only have Thursday and Friday free next week.

Attachments

• 13 Trade.jpg
    13 Trade.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 160
DOW trade looking good I'm going to see what happens at 22,250 but I can see it going 22,300 later today

DOW trade looking good I'm going to see what happens at 22,250 but I can see it going 22,300 later today

Closed DOW trade at 22,270.04 for 90 points profit as you can see in the screenshot, I'd like to have held out for more but I'm not holding over the weekend. Account looking a bit healthier again.

I wonder how many people actually bought DOW at a record high(y)

Attachments

• 14 Trade.jpg
    14 Trade.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 191
Bought Gold brave move but should play out, screenshot to show no other trades taken

DOW still going strong and my guess is still more record highs

Attachments

• 15 Trade.jpg
    15 Trade.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 181
I've put a guaranteed stop on the Gold trade, I don't like to hold over the weekend but North Korea could easily cause a decent spike so I will keep this one going.

Interesting to note that if this trade was showing a loss it would look like I was trying to justify holding on to it but it's currently showing me a profit and I'm hoping for more.

Work pattern means there's no point me properly trading for at least the next 2-3 weeks... might just go back to leverage abuse :LOL:

another "gambling" thread Brew pls??? that thread was awesome on so many levels..

will you consider starting another? pls:clap:

May as well just blow this £960 trying to get some real money ain't I... literally not worth all this effort just to win a few pence:LOL: (or lose £40 like I have so far)

May as well just blow this £960 trying to get some real money ain't I... literally not worth all this effort just to win a few pence:LOL: (or lose £40 like I have so far)

no mate keep it going, be patient. you can still trade as normal if you working odd shifts. just increase your timescale (i.e. increase stops and reduce size so similar risk) and/or place orders

i am no guru just a suggestion. its better than going "all in" for a laugh :D