US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

hey bb, you seem popular! 4514 votes, was that all the members??

Rosso, I cant get into the chat room due to firewall, are you an expert in firewall stuff

Not unless its my own mate. MIRC should be able to get you in : I cant get into the room via the site because of my firewall, but the chat client lets me in - whether or not you can download it to your work PC I dont know, but on MIRC there is a firewall configuration setting. www.mirc.com

well, I am short from 18:30 at 971 in the SP, but it is slow, right now 970.50

SUN- where's your stop if u don't mind me asking?

Attachments

• 6.8.gif
    6.8.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 519
The Nasdaq just can't sustain higher prices at the moment, there is no follow thru at all.Another hefty reversal into tonights close.Whilst this continues D0W sub 9000 is on the cards this week.

Steve

Seeker, turn off the firewall momentarily, enter MIRC, get in, then enable the firewall- worked for me . Can't emember for the life of me how I fixed it....something in MIRC I think.

OK, will see if the tech guys will allow me.

the path looks odd on the superimposed but it was quite accurate on the turns. I had expected a turn in the final 30 minutes or so, and that did not materialise

now the next 2 days will be tricky again as has this week been. I will post a little later

Blimey Tom your up early mate!

Lot of weakness in the market - I've been distracted of late 'trying' to short Brent crude.

I was wondering if you could answer an earlier question I posted - is your 'path' analysis workable on other indices/commodities??