US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

for example the path is calling for a higher open, but I would prefer to fade the open, as there are more potential on the downside in my view...anyway....gone..cyl

Sunseeker

the lack of posting indicates that we must all be sat waiting for that break! looks like it wants to go up but....

It looks similar to what was happening yesterday evening- before a break downwards.

Maybe it may break upwards this time!

wwarrior,
very choppy,may wait till auction later.Just got stopped out on Nas long,anticipatin break that didn't happen.
Nas attracting no buyers even after y'days bloodbath.

Steve

I have a buy signal and a sell signal and so far I have ignored them both.

On days like these I use finspreads and put 50p a point on the S&P. Not going to loose much that way.

dow - a different view

just did some gann analysis on dow;

3 related gann angles, all of which deflected the dow downwards.

2 of those deflections coincided with 2 61.8% retracements....

Could this be top for now?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 478
Dsmodi havent u just posted that same chart somewhere else? Personally I think that looks like a pennant at the top, but.... :confused:

BB, more impoortanly, how come you've got 4514 votes, and there's only 4520 members!!! :LOL: Six people so far have kept their views to themself!!!

SHORT AND THEN FLAT....THE dAX AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT CAN BE A BLESSING OR A NIGHTMARE

SS - In hindsight, I think last nights path, which you talked about, looked better. Early days.....

i reckon the s&p has made the high for today 970. mind you is again nearly there right now.