US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

Tom, you have my utmost congrats for today. OK so you didnt post a path...but down for the first 30mins then positive for the rest of the day....mate, you are a legend and I look forward to buying you a beer (when you finally get that night out organised!) :cheesy:

Cheers

The path is showing a very choppy day with a likely drop on the open and then sideways to higher troughout the day. It is likely to be a great trading day with opportunities both ways.

Attachments

• chart 10.png
    chart 10.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 974
Hi TOM,

Please when you going to start posting your daily report at moneyam.com

Best wishes
Genti

Genti, the sponsor deal between City Index and Money AM has terminated. It was expressed by MoneyAm that I should not post my material as it would be in potential conflict with whoever who post their TA going forward as part of a new spnsor deal.

This also means that you are not able to cut and paste from this site or any other site and put it on Money AM.

Sun

closed the short off the open, I think I will consider a long BEFORE THE ISM numbers

It seems like the Dow will be going up soon after having a bout of dizzy spells!

Well done Sunseeker it seems like you'll be getting some more sun soon........

Good nos, but no follow thro' yet.Looking a bit weak IMO.Will wait to see what occurs around 9150

LUCK....you need a bit . I bought in front of the figure with a tight stop at new lows. Stopped out seconds in front of the number!
Then I got really nasty and sold into the strength...got 56 points on the drop.

Good luck

I am too slow for this fast finger trading. I manged to make a few points but I am not quite sure how.

Looks like we have seen the last of the downside for today!

Up up and away! Sounds like Superman

PLEASE USE CLOSE STOPS TODAY ON THE PATH....DONT LIKE THE LOOK OF THE CHART FROM A BULLISH POINT OF VIEW...SORRY

SUN

One of the reasons why the US markets are selling off is the fact that the bond markets are continuing to sell off. It is very likely that some major institutions are in trouble on their bond portfolios and are forced to sell equities to cover losses in bonds