Terrorist Attacks in London?

I think anyone who tries to justify the murder of members of the public is deranged. The IRA sometimes gave warnings about their bombs but there were also times when they killed and they didn't mind who the victims were. I consider that deranged.

Any person ( cant say Sane person) who sets out with a sole intention to kill another is definitely deranged by any standard.

rgds

a study of pyschology and the human mind would provide conclusive evidence that to kill is not necessarily the act of a deranged mind

the history of warfare would be interpreted somewhat differently if that were the case

however, to blow oneself up with the intention of killing others, with the expectation of xxx virgins and a land of milk and honey at the end of it, is the act of a deranged mind

Pippppin said:
oatman...

the anglo-irish peace initiative has been in motion for a number of years, so it is not unreasonable to assume that the IRA decision is completely unrelated to recent attacks on London

Compared to deranged Muslim suicide bombers, the IRA were misguided, but certainly not deranged

Don't you believe it!

Pippppin said:
a study of pyschology and the human mind would provide conclusive evidence that to kill is not necessarily the act of a deranged mind

the history of warfare would be interpreted somewhat differently if that were the case

however, to blow oneself up with the intention of killing others, with the expectation of xxx virgins and a land of milk and honey at the end of it, is the act of a deranged mind

what about simply committing suicide with the expectation of being whisked away from Earth in a UFO ( I think they called themselves Raileans (sp), and believed a UFO was coming to collect them into the afterlife ( I think it was connected to Halleys comet ) ) ?

Or the Jonestown incident, where people committed mass suicide due to the charismatic Jim Jones ?

What is deranged ?
Committing suicide with the belief that there is something beyond this life ?

a: Is it the act of suicide that is deranged ?
b: Or the act of suicide and additionally killing others ?

If a, the fine.
But, if b, are you saying suicide on its own is ok ?
Or, killing innocent people on its own is ok ?
But, the combination of suicide AND killing others is deranged ?

Lets not forget the early Christian churches taught that earthly life is something to be endured, and that "believers" "would get their rewards in heaven".
( Is an afterlife of xxx virgins in a land of milk and honey any more deranged than a heaven where angels with wings flutter about all day ? )

Killing people randomly is deranged. Whether caused by islamic extrmists, Catholic extremists, Hutus / Tsutsi extremists in Africa, Sikh extremists blowing up an India Airline jet, Hindu extremists razing muslim villages in north-west India, american extremists detonating bombs in Oklahoma, and the rest.

Pipppin, you have triggered an interesting point with regards to what constitutes deranged !!

good points trendie

though i would add that killing randomly is not necessarily the product of a deranged mind...of more significance is the motive, and the state of mind of the perpetrator

Are these guys nicked today going to be hung for treason or are they going to be let off on a technicality, and then sue because of a breach of their human rights, defended by blairs missus?

Millsy

In the UK crime pays! in most cases! :rolleyes:
Even if they put them in prison! they still get all benefits, food,drinks, intertainment, pocket money, etc etc and also get to publish a book and make loads of $£$£$ all this at yours and mine expance! They will also be provided with new ID and homes and POLICE protection AND MORE $£$£$ until they find a job and free accommodation!! again at our expance! when they are free.
What other COUNTRY gives you all this!!! :cheesy: :rolleyes: :cheesy: :!: GREAT BRITAIN!!! is the ONLY CUNTRY that gives you all this and MORE :cheesy: :idea:
What a LOVELY CUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speaking FACTS so dont bite my head off . By the way I'm a tax payer too!!!!

Britain is GREAT for handouts!! Thats why its probably called Great britain = great cuntry for FREE handouts especially for criminals/law breackers!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mr. Charts said:
Mmmmm.............an interesting thread.
People seem to like pigeon-holing others, placing them in little boxes labelled by nationality, religion or whatever. I suppose they do that because they are incapable of intellectually conceiving that everyone is an individual person and should be treated as an individual not as a representative of some group they don't like.
Outright evil must be condemned and fought, but to tarnish any person who hasn't done anything wrong because of the race, religion, nation etc that they are identified with is the source of most of the evil in this world. Yes, that's right, to hate and kill purely because you don't like their race, religion, nationality etc. is the actual source of evil. You yourself are adding to the agonies of the world by not being tolerant of the peaceful.
Condemning others who are not individually guilty of a crime is to perpetrate evil yourself.
How about the basic values of fighting only the guilty and tolerating and living with all who do not attack you.
It's called civilisation.
Richard

Great view Mr Charts one i share totaly hopefully we'll get there maybe in a few thousand years and probably after a lot more killing! If we're still here.

Millsy

bulldozer said:
In the UK crime pays! in most cases! :rolleyes:
Even if they put them in prison! they still get all benefits, food,drinks, intertainment, pocket money, etc etc and also get to publish a book and make loads of $£$£$ all this at yours and mine expance! They will also be provided with new ID and homes and POLICE protection AND MORE $£$£$ until they find a job and free accommodation!! again at our expance! when they are free.
What other COUNTRY gives you all this!!! :cheesy: :rolleyes: :cheesy: :!: GREAT BRITAIN!!! is the ONLY CUNTRY that gives you all this and MORE :cheesy: :idea:
What a LOVELY CUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speaking FACTS so dont bite my head off . By the way I'm a tax payer too!!!!

Britain is GREAT for handouts!! Thats why its probably called Great britain = great cuntry for FREE handouts especially for criminals/law breackers!!! :rolleyes:

The ******s that be seem to be obsessed with the rights of the scum and wrong doers more than the innocent and decent people of this great land :(

millsy

Not at all Millsy.

I would really like to know why you think that this is a great land.

Straight up pal.

Salty Gibbon said:
Not at all Millsy.

I would really like to know why you think that this is a great land.

Straight up pal.
Erm,i was being sarcastic when i said it my friend

Millsy

Ok Millsy, got you now.

I am firmly of the opinion that this country and its people ( of which I am one ) is full of itself and is not at all great.

I have travelled widely in my life and lived in many countries on differing continents and I can assure you that the only great thing about Britain is Coronation Street mate.

Salty Gibbon said:
Ok Millsy, got you now.

I am firmly of the opinion that this country and its people ( of which I am one ) is full of itself and is not at all great.

I have travelled widely in my life and lived in many countries on differing continents and I can assure you that the only great thing about Britain is Coronation Street mate.
==========================================================
And what about our GREAT benefit system?! ie people arriving from abroad and cant speak english and have NOT paid into the system! they get offered COUNCIL ACCOMMODATION WITHOUT GOING ON THE WAITING LIST! [ if you open your mouth and say its UNFAIR you be labelled as racist or trouble maker] and the british who have paid into the system have to go on WAITING on the housing list for YEARS. And all other benefits they recieve without a PENNY been paid into the system! and what about all those people [foriegners] that come over for medical needs at the expence of the BRITS who paid into the system!
GREAT BRITAIN IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD FOR FREE HANDOUTS AT OUR/MY EXPANCE!!!! FACTS!!!! :rolleyes: AND WE DONT COMPLAIN! CAUSE IF WE DO? WE ARE LABELLED AS TROUBLE MAKERS OR RACISTS.
We cant call the writing board at school "blackboard" [even though its black] because the system/law terms it as racist etc etc! I'm affraid to ask for black gloss paint to paint the drain pipes, cause i may get into trouble and be called racist and get locked up!
Soon it will be illegal to use that word! and soon you cant call a person a "foriegner" we would have to call them Earthly citizens cause "foriegner" will be term'd as racist.
And some people/brits still call britain GREAT!. amazing!
If i broke into your house to rob U and you break my arm or leg! the courts WILL award me damages and costs too and YOU would have to PAY and recieve a criminal record that would effect your credit/loans/mortgage/or future job cause of your record! FACTS!!!!
Thats GREAT Britain for you!!
I had to pay HUNDREDS of £££££ cause i WAS IN THE RIGHT and the CRIMINAL was in the wrong! [recently] and the GREAT BRITISH LAW said that i was wrong for what i did to the crook! I end up with a record and HE NOT!!!

Last edited:
Salty Gibbon said:
Maybe they should call it GRATE Britain then
========================================================

What about CRATE Britain?!! cause we give so much away ££££'s in benefits etc etc and people are taking AWAY by the CRATE full . :rolleyes: :cheesy: