2005 , Israel & US attack Iran , markets die.

trendie said:
is yank-baiting legal in the UK ? :LOL: :LOL:

Only banjo playing, knuckle scraping ,red neck US hill dwellers - but it's too easy.
:LOL: :LOL:

Tom R

Despite what you say about the French, I would much prefer to spend time in Paris than that rat hole you call New York.

Paris is a place for refined beings and maybe that is why you dislike it ( and the French ) so intensely.

And there is nothing to beat a coffee in the open air at Les Deux Magots, and to see all of Paris saunter by.

France , UK and Germany have already shown Zero interest in attacking Iran .. Jack Straw's visit to IRAN kinda secured the Mullah’s position for at least next few years ..

Saying that ,, There is a good chance of Israel having USA support attacking Iran as it is continuously mentioned by Israel’s analysts on RADIO ISREAL..

Iranian currency has de valued by around 30% during last past few month , inflation is ridiculously high and their banking system is offering interest of 27% on deposited funds to attract investors but still people don’t not trust in RIAL .. people are ready to kick the mullah's out .

If there is a change of regime the country will polarized with TURKS, KURDS,ARABS looking for independence from the central government resulting in an internal war causing huge instability in the country and as a result sky high oil prices

Will USA support an Israel’s attack ? probably yes because US politicians are daft .. simply daft. if they go it alone then the financial world be in turmoil.

Salty Gibbon said:
Tom R

Despite what you say about the French, I would much prefer to spend time in Paris than that rat hole you call New York.

Paris is a place for refined beings and maybe that is why you dislike it ( and the French ) so intensely.

Stay in France. Go there and die as far as I care. Yeah, and while your at it, take a **** on a staute for me. They **** in the street there you know. Real sophisticated. And I had a friend who went there with his girlfriend to a french restaurant and asked if they take american money. They threw him out of the restaurant. Nice sophistication and tolerance. The French are the whiners of the world, the world wannabe leaders. They remind me of people who think they have it all together, but real people know they are just a bunch of whiners. Whine Whine Whine. The French had their time and they ****** it away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom R said:
Stay in France. Go there and die as far as I care. Yeah, and while your at it, take a **** on a staute for me. They **** in the street there you know. Real sophisticated. And I had a friend who went there with his girlfriend to a french restaurant and asked if they take american money. They threw him out of the restaurant. Nice sophistication and tolerance. The French are the whiners of the world, the world wannabe leaders. They remind me of people who think they have it all together, but real people know they are just a bunch of whiners. Whine Whine Whine. The French had their time and they ****** it away.
Real Sophisticated.......

SOCRATES said:
Real Sophisticated.......

And I assume that you Socrates are one of the few enlightened ones in this world who knows the difference? All that is seen is from perspective, and sometimes we can see from others perspectives. And though we can sometimes see from others perspectives, there tends to be a right and wrong somewhere. To say that all that is seen from ones perspective may be nonsense is actually denegrating to the one who has the perspective. Therefore, the philospher Socrates, like others is no different in denegrating the perspective of others. He just denegrated people by denegrating their perspective in this quote. I believe that everyone has a right to their opinion. It just so happens that France is wrong. :p

Tom R.

What is your considered opinion on French kissing ?

It is of worldwide importance that your sagacious views on such an important topic are known and published.

I'm sure Tom approves of it since Debbie Harry sang, " french kissing in the USA"............so it must actually be American in origin, mustn't it?
Bit like French toast but more fun..........not of course making toast of the French.........which is a self inflicted past-time.
Oh, you know what I mean!
Richard

Mr. Charts said:
I'm sure Tom approves of it since Debbie Harry sang, " french kissing in the USA"............so it must actually be American in origin, mustn't it?
Bit like French toast but more fun..........not of course making toast of the French.........which is a self inflicted past-time.
Oh, you know what I mean!
Richard
MAKING TOAST OF THE FRENCH LOL ROFL. They do a good job on their own. HA HA

Actually we call French Kissing tongue kissing. Tongue kissing is fine as long as you are not kissing a french person. Then your had. You don't know where their tongues have been. And careful the French chicks. They love that hair under the arm thing. UCK!!! :-0

Tom whats your trading experience mate ? where are you with your trading at this point in your life ?

"You don't know where their tongues have been"
Usually those French tongues have been licking certain parts of certain nations' anatomies. They misunderstood the word "kicking ass". You know what I mean, Tom.
Not sure whether you meant it when you said George W was the greatest president of the US ever.
But what does that say about the previous 43 (?) ?
Anyway I agree George W is much misunderstood in Europe.
He is a man of quite, quite remarkable intellect.
Anyway, don't take our favourite good ole boy, Salty, too seriously.
He just joshes about with our dear American friends the way you and I do with the French.
It's like an olde worlde English custom like a dig in the ribs. Just kiddin' around.
He really loves you guys, honest.
Also we English and you have a lot in common. Plenty of common enemies who have threatened freedom and democracy over the years. And we kicked ass together, didn't we? Like Suez and times like that.
We also have political leaders with a lot in common.
And a language all of our own.
As for Eyerak, they were about to attack us by giving their NBC weapons to terrorists and later to invade us.
They obviously got rid of those weapons before we got there. Sneaky.
Also pretty well sneaky the way they have already invaded us in the UK over the last several years and although the people realised it, the politicians just welcomed them and gave them welfare payments.
Hell, man, you are damn lucky to be an American.
Richard

fxmarkets said:
Tom whats your trading experience mate ? where are you with your trading at this point in your life ?

I have an online brokerage account which I love and I trade under 100,000.00 I also am in the process of doing everything I can to help MX-Technologies understand what it means to mess around with what could have been a good customer. How bout you mate?

Last edited:
Mr. Charts said:
"You don't know where their tongues have been"
Usually those French tongues have been licking certain parts of certain nations' anatomies. They misunderstood the word "kicking ass". You know what I mean, Tom.
Not sure whether you meant it when you said George W was the greatest president of the US ever.
But what does that say about the previous 43 (?) ?
Anyway I agree George W is much misunderstood in Europe.
He is a man of quite, quite remarkable intellect.
Anyway, don't take our favourite good ole boy, Salty, too seriously.
He just joshes about with our dear American friends the way you and I do with the French.
It's like an olde worlde English custom like a dig in the ribs. Just kiddin' around.
He really loves you guys, honest.
Also we English and you have a lot in common. Plenty of common enemies who have threatened freedom and democracy over the years. And we kicked ass together, didn't we? Like Suez and times like that.
We also have political leaders with a lot in common.
And a language all of our own.
As for Eyerak, they were about to attack us by giving their NBC weapons to terrorists and later to invade us.
They obviously got rid of those weapons before we got there. Sneaky.
Also pretty well sneaky the way they have already invaded us in the UK over the last several years and although the people realised it, the politicians just welcomed them and gave them welfare payments.
Hell, man, you are damn lucky to be an American.
Richard

AWESOME POST MR. CHARTS. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME . I dont take it too seriously. I think America is just misunderstood by some other nations. Anyway, if the world learns about America by watching Hellewood movies (lol), no wonder they think were messed up. Hollywood is a totally different culture than the rest of the nation. Trust me, we are good people, we just have a point where we don't take anyones crap anymore.

Tommy babe

I think you called everyone all the names under the sun earlier on in this thread so you lost the argument before it even got started.

Anyway, I am rather tired of sad people.

I'm off to France for a holiday.

Might rob a few old American ladies while I'm there for fun.

Richard ( Mr Charts ) is correct though. I do love Americans really and I especially love your national anthemn, " Advance America Fair." It tends to bring out the dingo in me.

BTW Richard, are you American by any chance or have they given you a green card ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Salty Gibbon said:
Tommy babe

I think you called everyone all the names under the sun earlier on in this thread so you lost the argument before it even got started.

Anyway, I am rather tired of sad people.

I'm off to France for a holiday.

Might rob a few old American ladies while I'm there for fun.

Richard ( Mr Charts ) is correct though. I do love Americans really and I especially love your national anthemn, " Advance America Fair." It tends to bring out the dingo in me.

BTW Richard, are you American by any chance or have they given you a green card ?

It was a nice exchange. Hope you learned something. Anyway, enjoy France, for all of us. I will never go.