2005 , Israel & US attack Iran , markets die.

Icke has got it right !

strip away all that lizard nonsense and the rest is excellent !!

the greatest problem facing the world today.....is.....igornant and under educated people who no nothing of substance about anything except soap opera and the latest gossip!

Learning about history, languages, science and mathematics...no one want to !!!

And as for financial ignorance :)

Igornance always leads one to war !!!

"My way or no way " this is the hidden slogan of the western extremists. In order to established one nation, one leader and one god(the one eyed god) they will spill the blood of millions of people.New world order by any means.

>>>New world order by any means.

oh yeah , you got it it's the NWO .

I hear you are all going to get ID cards in UK soon . gosh , how terrible , you all will be awakened at night by the sound of jack boots breaking down your doors .

Too right, conspiracies and evildoing are all around us every day, for example if you play Jemini's Eurovision entry backwards it incites you to murder Liverpudlian singing duos!
Mind you, so does playing it normally as well.

aha .

gues what ? rice and bush have been around the world warning Iran to be a good boy or else.

we have a little rally going on now , buyers beware coz once the shooting starts , it won't last !

wisestguy said:
>>Which Terrorists are those exactly?

terrorist should include all acts of terror , even the ones committed by the Israeli army on palest. kids and the indiscriminate bombing of Iraqi residents .

if that what you mean , you are preaching to the converted. will not stop individual acts of retalliation on behalf of the shiite faith . label it what you like .

hail hail rahimdullah !

how about those committed by george washington against the limey occupiers?

how about the acts of nelson mandela - bombing trains to kill innocent women and children to put his point of view across?

one terrorist founded the richest planet on the earth - and now perpetrates economic terrorism on a global scale, as well as globally condemning the very practice it owes its very existence to!

the other terrorist is now held as a symbol of great humility and an example to the rest of the world.

youve gotta laugh. what a funny place we live in.

anyone care to think of what elevated status binladen will be in come 50-100 years?

Last edited by a moderator:
1lotwonder said:
how about those committed by george washington against the limey occupiers?

how about the acts of nelson mandela - bombing trains to kill innocent women and children to put his point of view across?

one terrorist founded the richest planet on the earth - and now perpetrates economic terrorism on a global scale, as well as globally condemning the very practice it owes its very existence to!

the other terrorist is now held as a symbol of great humility and an example to the rest of the world.

youve gotta laugh. what a funny place we live in.

anyone care to think of what elevated status binladen will be in come 50-100 years?

yes , world is a stupid place . I see you have been censored . why don't you PM me with the rest of your post , I would be interested to see it .

In the unlikely event of a US led attack on Iran the financial results will be the following -

Oil north of $100.
Gold in excess of $1,000 per ounce.
US Dollar will lose more than 15%.
Western stock markets will halve.

Fortunes will be made and lost; and the World as we once knew it will change. Iran is no Iraq and they are not as despised by all and sundry; simple question - Name the Iranian President (do not cheat). Can any of us remember the last time Iran was accused (proven) of any terrorist act against neighbours or anyone else?

LION63 said:
In the unlikely event of a US led attack on Iran the financial results will be the following - Oil north of $100. Gold in excess of $1,000 per ounce. US Dollar will lose more than 15%. Western stock markets will halve.
... of course, there are also those of us who can envisage some of those things happening without anyone going anywhere near Iran ... :)

If anyone is concerned about further action to make our world a safer and just place to live, simply change your trading style. With the global uncertainties of 2000 through to 2002, range trading/swing trading was the way to go, and money was easy come(sorry if that hits a raw nerve). The Iraq mission to find GWB (George W's Brain), gave the markets an excuse to feel comfortable and to give itself a bull rally. What's needed is a healthy dose of fear, to get the Vix numbers up again, then swing away. We'd get nice 300 or even 400 point(deci) daily ranges on the SP again! No stagnate, slowly does it crap.

So bring it on... I have an Aston Martin to get for my 40th.

2000 to 2002 was easy peasy man , only problem I had was when FS pull the plug on me coz I was doing so good.

zigglewigler said:
If anyone is concerned about further action to make our world a safer and just place to live, simply change your trading style.
I never realised it was as easy as that ... cool.

(How many of us does it take to change our styles to make the world safer and more just?)

The days of wild gyrations in the markets will soon be back. When the bartender, taxi driver and bell hop start handing out tips; the markets are about to hit skid row. That is before Condi starts any sabre rattling.

LION63 said:
Can any of us remember the last time Iran was accused (proven) of any terrorist act against neighbours or anyone else?

Whats proof got to do with it?
We can manufacture proof if need be.
We can go to war on the manufactured proof.

Once objective is met, then we say Iran was "thinking" of doing nasty things.

Then, when there is no proof, we change tack, and say we were just trying to liberate the Iranians and introduce democracy ( pro-western, of course ).

Then, privatise the oil companies, and to hell with the rest.

Repeating. Itself. History.

wisestguy said:
>> .

hail hail rahimdullah !

Out of curiousity, what does 'hail hail rahimdullah' mean ?

I seem to remember SOME Moslems singing it when they were dancing in the street after 9/11.

its mean hail hail to god almighty or something like that .

some moslims singing in the streets after 911 , taking a chance ain't it ? you might be nicked on suspicion of terrorism ?