S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Good work SC and big thank you for carrying the thread :) (y)

Well done to Jeffre :) and good luck for the rest of the year.

Congratulations fellow competitors, your entries have been checked by the competition authorities and you are all confirmed entrants. Two of our regulars have entered the fray for the first time in 2019 and despite winning Silver last week @mike. has abstained this week, twists and turns mean the competition is hotting up.

If any other members wish to join in, then it is never too late, all are welcome, with quarterly and annual prizes up for grabs there is always a chance of winning. Just provide a forecast by posting on this thread between close of the S&P500 on a Friday and before the open the following Monday. Best of all, it's FREE :arrowr:

Good luck everyone.
SP500 Weekly forecasts 11Jan19.png

Last edited:
A note to JR Trader and CV.
Have you got your winners of 2018 cheques from T2W yet ?
Nothing arrived here yet.
Perhaps a reminder to Sharkey before too long.

As well as CV receiving $100 for winning Quarter 4 there is another $100 dollars for the over-all end of year winners which is split in 50:30:20 ratios. Thus, following names will also receive Amazon vouchers to the value of...

Trader JR - $50
CV - $30
Pat - $20.

Thank you for all the forecasters taking part as it is never easy and truly an art form this trading larky.

Not heard anything yet @Pat494. Was wondering about that but as it’s still early in the year I thought I’d give it a little more time before raising the matter.

I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about and that the vouchers not been paid out and @Atilla packing in the running of the comp is just a coincidence. Mind you, if he starts posting from The Bahamas........

Not heard anything yet @Pat494. Was wondering about that but as it’s still early in the year I thought I’d give it a little more time before raising the matter.

I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about and that the vouchers not been paid out and @Atilla packing in the running of the comp is just a coincidence. Mind you, if he starts posting from The Bahamas........

Hi guys,

I did send post out to Sharky and he did acknowledged pm.

However, he did have extended holidays so perhaps running a little late. I'd give him another weeks or so.

(y)

. Two of our regulars have entered the fray for the first time in 2019 and despite winning Silver last week @mike. has abstained this week, twists and turns mean the competition is hotting up.

Ill be back next week signalcalc, just had a busy X-mass and NY... Well done for stepping up and accepting the challenge of taking over the competition, (y)

Trader JR won a lot of times last year.
Perhaps someone could work out if a weekly £1 trade would have made a profit for him.