S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

see posts 252 & 254 (y)

I don't make the rules!:rolleyes:

Think of it this way...you didn't lose any points this week (y)

I don't do hate. If I did you'd be close to being first in the queue just behind Hitler and my ex-mother-in-law :cheesy:

Clocks go forward 1 hour this Sunday at 01:00 hours.

Attachments

• below-the- belt.jpg
    below-the- belt.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 84
Well done to Trader JR who takes the gold medal this week and picks up 4 points putting him on top of the league table. :clap::clap::clap:

Mike takes silver and Pat the Bronze (y)(y)

Well done chaps. Good calls. Markets making big moves but notice its a higher low compared to week 6. Hmmmm I wonder what the next move might be :cheesy:

It is very hot at the top of that ladder. 4 forecasters in strong contention to win the Quarterly $100 Amazon prize vouchers.

.............................................................................Trader JR

................................................Mike................................................Pat

SL-coffee-17116_2737697k.jpg

Hey guys,

We have 9 bulls v 2 bears this week. CV and magic Mike are the only two bears. Rest all bulls Pat the biggest of them all.

133 variance in forecast this week. Final of Qtr1.

Sorry I can't post screen capture as working off a small tablet but from last week anyone of four forecasters could take the prize money. If somebody wants to do the honours be good.

Otherwise wishing you all a happy Easter hols and prosperous trading.

(y)