S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Hey there guys n dolls,

Here we go with week 10 forecasts and market is really all over the place topsy turvy and less predicable than before. Rebuplican's worried but Mr Market this week decides hey tariffs no worries trade will continue it's all fluffy bluffs. Who knows.

We have 7 bulls v 4 bears same as last week. Except I've turned bearish and Lexcorp bullish. CV, Mike and Trader JR bearish same as last week.

Fwiw Weighted Average is leading Average so indicators reflecting consistent forecasts of the pack. We must be doing something right. Also, worthy of note, more peeps have +ve scores rather than -ve. Just goes to show you can teach old dogs new tricks. Wooff :)

Of course it could also be that those with negative scores just give up the ghost and vacate our comp thread. We make it look easy but its never easy bearing ones thoughts and soul to public abuse. :cheesy:

SignalCalc is leading the bulls against Trader JR the bears. Wacky is feeling lucky and Postman has toned down his forecast a trifle coming off the 800s. CV is really the shiny star leading the pack with 15 points.

Attachments

• wk10.JPG
    wk10.JPG
    319 KB · Views: 125
Well done to SignalCalc who take third gold medal of the year winning week 10's top podium spot. :clap::clap::clap:

His tremendous form from last year is carrying on with gusto. Typical innit!!! Two of the most ferocious Brexiteers in top three of the comp league table. Somebody stop them... :sneaky: :)

Which brings us nicely to WackyPete who takes silver and is in second place on the league table by just one point away from CV. (y)(y) Hang on a minute, Wacky is a Trump supporter.... Nooooooooo!!!! :cheesy: What is the world coming to. :)

Postman wins his second bronze still searching for that 4 gear. (y)

Well done to the bulls. I'm kicking my self doubting the markets just because of some poxy tariff on steel. Do they still use steel these days? I thought we had all gone plastic. :cheesy:

.........................................................................SignalCalc

..............................WackyPete.........................................................................Postman

maxresdefault.jpg

Steel watches next big fad. Buy one before they turn into white gold... :)

Attachments

• wk10r.JPG
    wk10r.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 117
  • wk10tot.JPG
    wk10tot.JPG
    316.9 KB · Views: 109
Hi guys I'm back curtesy of BT !
The chill from Siberia brought down the phone line and it's only just been re-connected.

Well the competition is hotting up unlike the weather... Ho ho ho. What an intro headline. :)

Surprisingly I'm the biggest bull this week, trying to compensate for last weeks daft bear call. Now I've gone bullish not sure with EU playing tough on tariffs. Anyhow... Trader JR is leading the bears. Not much difference between bulls and bears each with 60+ tick variance. However, we have 8 bulls v 4 bears so markets should based on our forecasters in all probability continue their upward path. (y)

We also have Pat back - making a guest appearance before next set of blizzards take down his BT line. Hang on in there Pat. Lot's of canned beans should see you through hibernation. :cheesy:

Wishing you all good prosperous trading and happy days :)

Attachments

• wk11.JPG
    wk11.JPG
    319.3 KB · Views: 138