S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Hey folks,

Here we go... Week 7 and after 250 point drop in two weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if we see it all recovered in one. Funny ol world when recovery takes 1/2 the time compared to a drop.

Bring on infrastructure coz corporate tax handouts in trillions is so yesterday :sleep:

Mean that in a good way :cheesy:

Read some article about currency war with the Euro. Really. Both continents printing money like it's going out of fashion.

Also, we've seem to have lost Dentist. :( I think his playing a strategic game so as not to lose points. On the other hand we have Postman who's back from special ops mission. Good to see you back Postman. Hope you washed off those ticks out your hair. Bet you are surprised at how many more deodorants have appeared on the supermarket shelves since you've been gone. :cheesy:

No really delighted to see numbers swelling again and Dentist hope to see you back otherwise insults will be coming your way.

Wishing you all the best ladies and gentlemen. Be careful out there in shark infested financial waters. Eat well. Keep warm and drink plenty (y)(y)(y)

Attachments

• Wk7.JPG
    Wk7.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 121
Won't include the forecast in the comp but tell us your call Lex... make our day :)

If only... what could have been sort of thing :cheesy:

Got drunk on Sunday night and completely forgot the comp!
Pretty clueless though, tbh, so could be for the best!
I'd have likely guess up as 'when in doubt, go long!''
2699, maybe

Whehehey.... Yours truly takes gold this week. Who could ave guessed. Watch my foot work. See that. Oh yeah groovy baby...

Atilla

1480674860_449040_1480676860_sumario_normal.gif

CV takes silver (y)

pke3A.gif

Postman takes the bronze...
source.gif

Well done chaps... (y)

Attachments

• Wk7e.JPG
    Wk7e.JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Wk7_runtot.JPG
    Wk7_runtot.JPG
    304.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Well who’d a thunk it, three famous names on the podium, well done all [emoji1360] crazy fool dancers that you are [emoji481]

Ah well, this week was Old Skool hence the old boys in the top 3.

As I said on Wednesday:
"wallstreetwarrior87 This is what a real market looks like, we know how to trade it. I dont hold out much hope for these newbies who have had 10 years of FED wet-nursing." :D